Sinn Fein can govern Ireland .

I think it's almost hilarious, yet totally depressing, that some citizens froth at the mouth and get all angry and marchy about a government introducing environmental taxes [water charges] - a pretty harmless act [when all the hyperbole and drama is set aside], and manage to be all luvvy duvvy and bambi eyed about other politicians who, by their own action and admissions, believe in protecting paedophiles [including their own family members], believe that rapists not victimes shoudl be protected, who believe that blowing up dead innocent citizens is justifiable as a political action. I just can't understand the mentality.

Top post.

ptttt

Rosin Shorthall done the same thing with the full support of Labour crew at the time, Howlin, Rabbitt etc a few years ago.

Because she never got a straight answer from Bertie.

Pricing it is bullshit. If we priced the productivity of the Dail, this shit would fade into insignificance.

The vast majority of Sinn Fein supporters are screwing the tax man for years through welfare payments so this will not disappoint them

How someone who earns only the average industrial wage can afford to run three homes (Belfast, Louth and Donegal) is beyond me.

I wonder what his secret is?

I think it's almost hilarious, yet totally depressing, that some citizens froth at the mouth and get all angry and marchy about a government introducing environmental taxes [water charges] - a pretty harmless act [when all the hyperbole and drama is set aside], and manage to be all luvvy duvvy and bambi eyed about other politicians who, by their own action and admissions, believe in protecting paedophiles [including their own family members], believe that rapists not victimes shoudl be protected, who believe that blowing up dead innocent citizens is justifiable as a political action. I just can't understand the mentality.

Shinners have a rolodex of positions on any policy you'd care to mention...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼