Sinn Fein can govern Ireland .

Ah, the usual whataboutery from a Shinner. lol

So all you can say about Gerry the draft dodger is that his comment is "bizarre and ill-judged".

If he's capable of such bizarre behaviour and ill-judged comments (your words), then should he be the President of the only all island political party?

Perhaps it's time he retired and let that other sex abuse enabler Mary Lou take over the reins?

The mainstream political parties are hoping that Adams stays on as Sinn Fein leader until the next general election as they know his presence will seriously damage Sinn Feins electoral prospects

Ah, the usual whataboutery from a Shinner. lol

So all you can say about Gerry the draft dodger is that his comment is "bizarre and ill-judged".

If he's capable of such bizarre behaviour and ill-judged comments (your words), then should he be the President of the only all island political party?

Perhaps it's time he retired and let that other sex abuse enabler Mary Lou take over the reins?

i just love the whataboutery jibes, by the way wasnt it nice of enda to finally
meet louise o keefe,

The mainstream political parties are hoping that Adams stays on as Sinn Fein leader until the next general election as they know his presence will seriously damage Sinn Feins electoral prospects

yes i agree with you, deep down i reckon adams will stand down next 6months,on his own terms not because of media pressure, i feel it is time for him to make way, and would attract floating voters,

yes i agree with you, deep down i reckon adams will stand down next 6months,on his own terms not because of media pressure, i feel it is time for him to make way, and would attract floating voters,

You're right.

He will then run for the Presidency in 2018 or sooner if Michael D. croaks it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼