Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Maybe someone should have a word with the media and indeed our current Taoiseach about your theory. 😇
In the UK:

“The Leader of His Majesty's Most Loyal Opposition, more commonly referred to as the Leader of the Opposition, is the person who leads the Official Opposition in the United Kingdom. The Leader of the Opposition is often viewed as an alternative or shadow prime minister, and is appointed to the Privy Council.”

Here:

The Leader of the Opposition (Irish: Ceannaire an Fhreasúra) in Ireland is a de facto term sometimes used to describe the politician who leads the largest party in the Parliamentary Opposition in the lower house of the Irish Parliament, Dáil Éireann. In the Dáil, the Leader of the Opposition sits on the right-hand side of the Ceann Comhairle and directly opposite the Taoiseach. The role is not an official one and is not recognised in the Irish constitution, nor in legislation.”

Is it that you don't understand what spam actually is?

Repeatedly posting the exact same post over and over again is spamming. That is precisely what Zero and a couple of others to a lesser extent have done here. But you would rather deflect and try suggest I spam. Care to point out where I've deliberately posted the same post twice, never mind a dozen or more times?
And look who liked your deflection :ROFLMAO:

Give it a rest lad. You are fooling no one. I call it as it is. Picking the first line out of my post and rambling on about it for 3 sentences is pitiful. Did you leave FF or did they give you the push?

Post up any case of where I endlessly excused rape. There must be lots of evidence of that if, as you allege, I endlessly do it.

You can't debate the issues so you resort to abject lies and deflection. It's your MO.
You actually admitted to smearing a victim of rape and excused the subsequent cover-up by your organisation.

Yourself as a S.F. canvasser and online (Taxpayer funded) party activist smeared Mairia Cahill as a rape victim on line after she had highlighted the appalling and disgusting treatment she received at the hands of the party you are a member of.

The same party that had their online activists out in force across social media to attack her and discredit her as a victim who had the courage to stand up against your organisation.

SoundMan said:

1 I didn't admit to smearing Maria Cahill. I was wrong in what I wrote about her, that was a mistake and certainly not a deliberate smear by me, and as soon as I discovered that fact I corrected the record multiple times and for multiple years afterwards.

Then you complained in your usual fashion that no one cared about "Other rapes" to try to justify your appalling behaviour.

Go and do some work you morally bankrupt public service leech.

In the UK:
“The Leader of His Majesty's Most Loyal Opposition, more commonly referred to as the Leader of the Opposition, is the person who leads the Official Opposition in the United Kingdom. The Leader of the Opposition is often viewed as an alternative or shadow prime minister, and is appointed to the Privy Council.”
Here:
The Leader of the Opposition (Irish: Ceannaire an Fhreasúra) in Ireland is a de facto term sometimes used to describe the politician who leads the largest party in the Parliamentary Opposition in the lower house of the Irish Parliament, Dáil Éireann. In the Dáil, the Leader of the Opposition sits on the right-hand side of the Ceann Comhairle and directly opposite the Taoiseach. The role is not an official one and is not recognised in the Irish constitution, nor in legislation.

Well done Drucker, glad you got there in the end. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Give it a rest lad. You are fooling no one. I call it as it is. Picking the first line out of my post and rambling on about it for 3 sentences is pitiful. Did you leave FF or did they give you the push?

You make an inference, and when your inference is shown to be utterly groundless you retort "Give it a rest lad."

Is that the best you can do? If you're against spamming on this or other threads why don't you direct your complaints to those who actually spam rather than those you disagree with on the topics posted. Just a suggestion like. :cool:

You actually admitted to smearing a victim of rape and excused the subsequent cover-up by your organisation.

Yourself as a S.F. canvasser and online (Taxpayer funded) party activist smeared Mairia Cahill as a rape victim on line after she had highlighted the appalling and disgusting treatment she received at the hands of the party you are a member of.

The same party that had their online activists out in force across social media to attack her and discredit her as a victim who had the courage to stand up against your organisation.

Then you complained in your usual fashion that no one cared about "Other rapes" to try to justify your appalling behaviour.

Go and do some work you morally bankrupt public service leech.

No I didn't. You're just telling lies again.

Now you've made the utterly false claim that I endlessly condone rape. You've not posted a single shred of evidence to support the suggestion that I condone rape (I don't and I never would), never mind that I endlessly do it.

You're a proven liar who has plumbed the depths because he's been bested in debate here and/or because you're just a reprehensible little toad.

Now you've made the utterly false claim that I endlessly condone rape. You've not posted a single shred of evidence to support the suggestion that I condone rape (I don't and I never would), never mind that I endlessly do it.
You really are a pity.

No one even said that you "condoned" rape

SoundMan said:

1 I didn't admit to smearing Maria Cahill. I was wrong in what I wrote about her, that was a mistake and certainly not a deliberate smear by me, and as soon as I discovered that fact I corrected the record multiple times and for multiple years afterwards.

If I had smeared any victim of anything never mind an issue as serious as an actual rape I would be hiding in shame never mind endlessly justifying it for political ends.

You shamelessly attacked her brave statement as a rape victim with the courage to go public in her fight for justice and call out your organisation for the ongoing cover-up.

You make an inference, and when your inference is shown to be utterly groundless you retort "Give it a rest lad."

Is that the best you can do? If you're against spamming on this or other threads why don't you direct your complaints to those who actually spam rather than those you disagree with on the topics posted. Just a suggestion like. :cool:
Still spamming the board with your inane ramblings.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼