Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

SF/IRA = Scum
Unfortunately, this kind of stuff from the leaky one is meat and drink for SF and will only help them to garner more support. I truly believe SF don't want to be in government any time soon as the leadership fully realise that they are simply not fit for purpose. Far easier to continue to heckle from the sidelines, while continuing to increase their support base..

Unfortunately, this kind of stuff from the leaky one is meat and drink for SF and will only help them to garner more support. I truly believe SF don't want to be in government any time soon as the leadership fully realise that they are simply not fit for purpose. Far easier to continue to heckle from the sidelines, while continuing to increase their support base..
You have very valid points there, however I feel they do want to go in, with the sole intention of trying their best at achieving a UI.

That is the game they are playing, say and promise every single thing just to get in and then leave their supporters very disappointed

wait til soundman reads this,

Leo and Doherty exchanged words on housing yesterday, Varadkar pointed to homeless figures up north.
" if we failed, you failed worse and for longer" failed worse? not great grammar leo.

Last edited:
Leo and Doherty exchanged words on housing yesterday, Varadkar pointed to homeless figures up north.
" if we failed, you failed worse and for longer" failed worse? not great gramnar leo.
What's Gramnar ?

Ah I would not worry about grammar, your average SF/IRA cult member has not a clue.

Their only goal is a border poll and a United Ireland.

They are only recent converts to democracy and actually seeking the consent of the people after their 35 year campaign of murder and mayhem failed.

Their "support" has peaked anyway from their target demographic and being in office making hard decisions would only alienate and disappoint their base (Where is my free house and big bag of cash) as they would be facing the exact same capacity constraints in building homes etc.

Easier to shout populist simplistic answers from the side lines while maintaining a sense of perma-victimhood.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼