Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

You're some fella to be talking about spamming. Plenty of references to online SF bots on here but I didn't expect to see such a thing on the website of a political party. Straight out of the Donald Trump fake news playbook. Or shout loudest to get elected. A whiff of Boris Johnson off it also. Maybe Eamonn Ryan got yer number a few weeks back when he compared your party of choice with the Tories.

Is it that you don't understand what spam actually is?

Repeatedly posting the exact same post over and over again is spamming. That is precisely what Zero and a couple of others to a lesser extent have done here. But you would rather deflect and try suggest I spam. Care to point out where I've deliberately posted the same post twice, never mind a dozen or more times?
And look who liked your deflection :ROFLMAO:

Tell it to the doctors and nurses leaving in their droves, the people who couldn't afford to rent or buy, the college students forced to move to find work and accommodation etc etc etc.
They should just suck it up and accept that their opinion doesn't matter.
FF/FG doesn't want you to have your say as it shows how inadequate they actually have been for decades.

I'd actually extend it all the way down to grandchildren of the Irish diaspora....

That'll teach em.

They're all Shinners according to Otto :rolleyes:

No only people here with Irish residency should be able to vote.

As I said, it's like a Golf Club or any club for that matter once you leave then you lose your right to a say about the place.

Shysters in power is it ?

Well it sure is better than populist bullshitters, with an agenda, who are the voice of a terrorist organisation.

If someone was born somewhere on the course in Douglas Golf Club or even in the clubhouse does that automatically make them a life time member? Asking for a pregnant friend. 😇

No just people with Romantic notions about a UI so of course your Scum Cult would benefit
A United Ireland is not just for SF, it would be for everybody - even a pity like you. In fact, if/when it happens, it would negate one of SF's main raison d'etres. So if you want to see SF drop in the polls, and more people go back to FF, voting for a United Ireland might be just the thing. Of course, that would be reliant on SF just being a single issue party 😇

Couldn't debate the point raised so deflect to something as irrelevant as it is incorrect. Don't ever change Stacey.
Have you any shame whatsoever?

Whinging constantly about the country for political ends all day every day while getting paid by the State.

It is entirely relevant as you obsess about events 100+ years ago or some glorious IRA ambush which is zero use to anybody living here today.

You have an excuse for everything be it doing little or no work on behalf of citizen taxpayer or endlessly excusing rape or murder on your broken whataboutery roundabout..

Have you any shame whatsoever?

Whinging constantly about the country for political ends all day every day while getting paid by the State.

It is entirely relevant as you obsess about events 100+ years ago or some glorious IRA ambush which is zero use to anybody living here today.

You have an excuse for everything be it doing little or no work on behalf of citizen taxpayer or endlessly excusing rape or murder on your broken whataboutery roundabout..

Post up any case of where I endlessly excused rape. There must be lots of evidence of that if, as you allege, I endlessly do it.

You can't debate the issues so you resort to abject lies and deflection. It's your MO.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sarah Buckley & Bróna Keogh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼