Simon Harris, Glorious Leader

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seems I stuck a nerve there or even bulls eye.

FSG, are you one of the wasters I mentioned ?
Not even slightly.
Despise uneducated cretins like you punching down.
Nobody who is successful talks about other human beings like that.
We have record rents and record house prices.
How the fuck can any couple renting, earning the average salary, save for a deposit.
Salary (after tax) is €6k combined.
Rent is €2000.
Creche fees €1000.(assuming only 1 child) .
2 car loans.
Utilities.
Food.
Car Insurance.
Try and do that you cretin.

Nothing stopping you from standing for election yourself?

Best of luck to you.
All CF and others have to do is pick his favourite candidate's and not any FF/FG in the order of preferences.

Watch the under 35 vote Stacky me old flower.
They'll be out en masse.

Not even slightly.
How the fuck can any couple renting, earning the average salary, save for a deposit.
Rent is €2000.
2 car loans.
Utilities.
Food.
Car Insurance.
1712912172580.png

And replaced by what.a party who now will tell you that housing and health are there main priorities but when in government it will be all out for an united ireland.
Loads of smaller parties and independents will be running. It's about time manners were put on FF FG and their cronies.
If people want to vote for SF then that's democracy at work.

You ignore young people at your peril.

Not even slightly.
Rent is €2000.
2 car loans.
Utilities.
Food.
Car Insurance.
How would you have any idea whatsoever as to the level of Education which I have achieved?

Record rents....how come they were not intelligent and wise day 1 and stay at home with their parents and both work hard, save hard and save up for a deposit for a Mortgage?

Creche fees.....who in their right mind would have a child while they are living in rented accommodation?

Seems to me that quite a lot of people took the easy options in life and thereby dug a hole for themselves.

But then of course people like you are incapable of recognising those that took that easy option in life and you feel it is all the Governments fault.

You are a fool

Michael Angelis, The voice of Thomas the tank engine,
Jim.
As a parent would you put your own comfort ahead of your kids future. I ask because that's the way I'm viewing some posters on here. Do you want this government to continue serving the minority who control them at your children's expense.

A yes or no will suffice.

blog40manonfence.jpg

Lol.

Jim.
As a parent would you put your own comfort ahead of your kids future. I ask because that's the way I'm viewing some posters on here. Do you want this government to continue serving the minority who control them at your children's expense.

A yes or no will suffice.

View attachment 31604

Lol.
I want a fair society, Varadkar was slated for talking about those who get up early, but many people identified with what he was saying,
The squeezed middle are bearing the brunt of a lot of cuts and increases, I dont understand what you mean about a minority who control the government

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Colin Geddis - Overkill
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Che-k

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼