Simon Harris, Glorious Leader

He's a lying miserable wannabe Tory cunt.
Dragged up lush is all he is.
He's bitching about people doing "dead end jobs" & also those "that don't work."
Punching down instead of looking at the politicians who have absolutely destroyed this country.

He probably laughed when that vile Varadkar made that sneering comment that the state shouldn't help people if they lose their parents as "I'll help my nieces and nephews and my parents."
Easy for him when he fleeces the tax payers.
If his dad died when he was young and his mum, a nurse, had to look after Leo and his siblings, on just her salary, would he be saying the same thing?
The vile prick.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seems I stuck a nerve there or even bulls eye.

FSG, are you one of the wasters I mentioned ?

My happy land ?

Well as opposed to the thoughts of some here, I do not drive buses.
I operate my own business and employ people.
So the economy is of vital importance to me.

So yes I am happy with the current economic situation in this country.

What this country allows for is this, if one is prepared to get up off their holes and work hard they will be rewarded.
Hard work never hurt anyone

The greatest moaners I reckon here are those that do not work or are stuck in dead end jobs and believe the absolute shit and buzz words out of SF / IRA .
And the 12,000 homeless people. What's your thoughts on them? Especially those with 2 working parents.

And the 4,000 homeless kids. Who's responsible for that?

And the 12,000 homeless people. What's your thoughts on them? Especially those with 2 working parents.

And the 4,000 homeless kids. Who's responsible for that?
People make easy decisions in life, short term thinking and stuff like that.
Once upon a time it was perfectly normal for a couple to work hard, save hard and get themselves a mortgage.
Some people still do that, most especially those that are responsible in life and do not have that entitled attitude that seems to be an issue in certain parts of society.

As regards your question about homeless couples who are working, well maybe they should consider getting a better paying job, there are after all plenty of them out there.

As regards those responsible for kids, you will find that would be their parents

He's a lying miserable wannabe Tory cunt.
Dragged up lush is all he is.
He's bitching about people doing "dead end jobs" & also those "that don't work."
Punching down instead of looking at the politicians who have absolutely destroyed this country.

He probably laughed when that vile Varadkar made that sneering comment that the state shouldn't help people if they lose their parents as "I'll help my nieces and nephews and my parents."
Easy for him when he fleeces the tax payers.
If his dad died when he was young and his mum, a nurse, had to look after Leo and his siblings, on just her salary, would he be saying the same thing?
The vile prick.
U got it👌

People make easy decisions in life, short term thinking and stuff like that.
Once upon a time it was perfectly normal for a couple to work hard, save hard and get themselves a mortgage.
Some people still do that, most especially those that are responsible in life and do not have that entitled attitude that seems to be an issue in certain parts of society.

As regards your question about homeless couples who are working, well maybe they should consider getting a better paying job, there are after all plenty of them out there.

As regards those responsible for kids, you will find that would be their parents
"Consider getting themselves a better paid job, there are after all plenty of them out there"
Absolutely genius stuff.
Harris should employ you.
Where are these better paid jobs?
You are a truly vile disgusting human being.
Love punching down as you're a dragged up lush.
A cunt of the highest order.
Rents are the highest they've ever been.
A TD cannot afford a home in Dublin?
Should they also look for better paud jobs?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Dance (12A) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼