Official Soccer Players A Bit Off the Radar Thread

Of your well-informed PROC frequenter perhaps not but I'd be confident enough that 95% of casual fans wouldn't have a clue who he is.
I suppose so, but he was part of a striking duo that broke a record last season and was linked to several big name clubs during the summer.

We'll all know who he is next year when he's the top scorer in the world cup and Bosnia win the tournament! :p

Benny Feilhaber: a guy who is there or thereabouts for a starting midfield spot on the US National Team. He was at Derby a few years ago but never really got a shot. Always looks quality for the U.S. and seemingly the one player they have in the middle capable of putting his foot on the ball and dictating the play. I'd say it might still come good for him in Europe.

-AmadeusDC-

Benny Feilhaber: a guy who is there or thereabouts for a starting midfield spot on the US National Team. He was at Derby a few years ago but never really got a shot. Always looks quality for the U.S. and seemingly the one player they have in the middle capable of putting his foot on the ball and dictating the play. I'd say it might still come good for him in Europe.

-AmadeusDC-
Just looked him up there. He started all 5 of Aarhus's league games this season. They're top of the Danish league.

yeah he believes he can get more 1st team action at az than he would at everton he obviously didnt see the peformance last saturday against arsenal.

he looks class was hoping everton would sign him

how many times, since last sat, have you mentioned that arse spanking Arsenal gave to Everton?

Your boys got owned by a much better side, thats it, move on to the next game

how many times, since last sat, have you mentioned that arse spanking Arsenal gave to Everton?

Your boys got owned by a much better side, thats it, move on to the next game

3-5 posts id say.

i wouldnt say arsenal are a much better side either just one team defended badly and gave up gifts which arsenal took.

-AmadeusDC-

like Landon Donovan has is it?

sorry - i felt compelled to make a dig.....there used to be plenty of talk like that about Landon Donovan a few years back and it never materialised. Lets just say i'm quite cynical about Feilhaber ever making a serious impact in European football

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Joe Mac

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼