Official Soccer Players A Bit Off the Radar Thread

Balazs Dzsudzsak of PSV looks a gem of a player. The quality of defending in the Eredivisie isn't the best but this fella was excellent on sunday morning against Ajax. He scored two and created one of PSV's four goals from the left side of the PSV attack. He has a lovely first touch, great pace, the ability to go past his marker and looks very good at free kicks.

Last edited by a moderator:
not really off the radar but vermulen (sp) for arsenal. looks an acomplished defender and confident but so did senderos for abouut 3 months

dzeko.. shhhhhh say nothing

I picked up a Dzeko jersey when I was in Bosnia earlier in the summer. He's an absolute God (just don't ask which religion!) over there & is starting to attract interest from some pretty useful clubs in Europe. Definitely worth keeping an eye on.

I wouldn't really say that Dzeko is off the radar.

I'm aware of Rasmus Elm alright, haven't seen him play though. Kalmar seem to be bringing some good young players through their ranks. I thought they'd struggle a bit this season having lost a few important players from last season's Allsvenskan winning side but they're doing well again.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Niamh Bury

Old Oak, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼