Official Soccer Players A Bit Off the Radar Thread

Bump, this lad looks promising.

Name: Romelu Lukaku
Club: Anderlecht
Position: Centre Forward
Height: 1m90, 94kg
Goals: 15 in 28 games, best goal scorer in Belgium league
Already got a call into the Belgium senior national team

Been hearing quiet a bit about this chap, only ever seen Youtube compilations of him though..

Belgium seem to be producing some very good players of late (felaini, Vermalen, Witsel, Derfour etc..)and if they can get their players to actually get along with each other they should be reaching major finals soon.

Been hearing quiet a bit about this chap, only ever seen Youtube compilations of him though..

Belgium seem to be producing some very good players of late (felaini, Vermalen, Witsel, Derfour etc..)and if they can get their players to actually get along with each other they should be reaching major finals soon.

Good luck to them with that

Graeme Dorrans - West Brom player, 19 so a young lad, already a Scottish B international. Joined for 50k from Livingston and forced his way into the team at the end of last season. This lad will be a star I think, Can play anywhere across the middle but probably best in the centre, absolutely controls games already which is incredible given his lack of experience.

Player of the season.

The other Iker, Iker Muniain, 17 year old Basque prodigy.

Youngest ever player to don the shirt for Bilbao.

Likened to Rooney so expect him to abandon his hometown club not long after his goal count reaches double figures.

The other Iker, Iker Muniain, 17 year old Basque prodigy.

Youngest ever player to don the shirt for Bilbao.

Likened to Rooney so expect him to abandon his hometown club not long after his goal count reaches double figures.
Canales of Racing Santander is another one in Spain. I think Real have already got their claws on him.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Reggae Sundays with Live Band Yes i & DJ Gwada Mike

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼