• Ballinascarthy

• Passage

• Ballymartle

• Clonakilty

• Banteer

• Harbour Rovers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why on earth wud u want to be on it killeen is a hurler and don't be surprised if he's in the cork 20s tus year coming o hanlon had hes day and if he is as good as u say why was it football and not hurling he was on 🤣🤣
If he’s so good he should go play senior for his county shur any joe soap could play for them. Same kileen who didn’t get a look in with the Avondhu seniors

Ur obviously very upset that the gaels are in the final .tat game against Newtown killeen came off injured after 5mins keeper aswell and no josh quinn .but I am shur ur aware off it since u wer at tge game .
I'm neutral and couldn't care less who wins the final tbh. Having seen Kilshannig v Harbour Rovers and the Gaels v Clyda, I make Kilshannig favourites, and tbh I think they'll win comfortably.

I'm neutral and couldn't care less who wins the final tbh. Having seen Kilshannig v Harbour Rovers and the Gaels v Clyda, I make Kilshannig favourites, and tbh I think they'll win

I'm neutral and couldn't care less who wins the final tbh. Having seen Kilshannig v Harbour Rovers and the Gaels v Clyda, I make Kilshannig favourites, and tbh I think they'll win comfortably.
Cant see that happening but look we will see in 2 weeks our 3 .mallow will suit lc pitch two big for Kilshannig there all 6ft plus .no speed just strength

There must of been something released in the water around Buttevant/Liscarroll/Churchtown direction this year. Similar to Buttevant footballers. The absolute self assumption of greatness is unprecedented.

There must of been something released in the water around Buttevant/Liscarroll/Churchtown direction this year. Similar to Buttevant footballers. The absolute self assumption of greatness is unprecedented.
Not at all just pure hard work ..cream is coming to the top .accept it lads .yer struggling

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Mashed Potatoes

Old Oak, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼