• Ballinascarthy

• Passage

• Ballymartle

• Clonakilty

• Banteer

• Harbour Rovers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ye will walk the county too so will ye. I mean beating Shanballymore team with an average age of about 33 is a class achievement
And remember Shanballymore were missing their best player in Brian O'Reilly who would have made a massive difference to them. If you took Colin o Brien out of the Geals team yesterday and Shanballymore had O'Rielly I presume the result would have been very very different and we'd all be talking about a different pairing in the final. I followed both games on twitter as was working, well done to both Killshannig and the Geals, the final will be a very close match as both sides are young and fit.

And remember Shanballymore were missing their best player in Brian O'Reilly who would have made a massive difference to them. If you took Colin o Brien out of the Geals team yesterday and Shanballymore had O'Rielly I presume the result would have been very very different and we'd all be talking about a different pairing in the final. I followed both games on twitter as was working, well done to both Killshannig and the Geals, the final will be a very close match as both sides are young and fit.
Yes Brian is a good hurler but on tat note gaels wer missing josh quinn who is scoring 4 to 5 points ever match and Shane Coleman back aswell after a nasty injury on for the kart 15mins and looked very sharp

Saying taking Colin o brein otta the team and it cud be a different story is bit much 8 or 9 points came from other players yesterday witout the two injured forwards and yes will be a good final

Carbery group stage should be nearly done after next weekend I think despite the mess they seem to have made there and the Imokilly semi finals are on also. Nothing else fixed at this time though I believe the Muskerry semis will be the week after anyway.

County section is shaping up nicely, think the below is accurate:

Muskerry v (Nemo/Dillons v Imokilly)

(Dromtarriffe v Gaels/Kilshannig) v (Carbery v Carrigdhoun)

Last edited:
didnt see it but i thought shanbally were really poor today dromina ,must be kicking themselves because i think were a more even side than gaels,i think killshannig will be too strong in final,very big able team and they have a few back

dromtarriffe procession
I do think Kilshannig could be only danger to Dromtarriffe if they get passed LC Gaels.
With the players they were missing all year getting another few trainings and match under their belt they could give them a right good game.
Lost to Glanworth after a replay in 2020 and glanworth went on to County final.
Lost to Ballygiblin last year after extra time and we all know what happened there.
Whoever comes out of East cork will always give a good shot at it.
Who's left in Muskerry

I do think Kilshannig could be only danger to Dromtarriffe if they get passed LC Gaels.
With the players they were missing all year getting another few trainings and match under their belt they could give them a right good game.
Lost to Glanworth after a replay in 2020 and glanworth went on to County final.
Lost to Ballygiblin last year after extra time and we all know what happened there.
Whoever comes out of East cork will always give a good shot at it.
Who's left in Muskerry
Balinora v eire og sf
Grenagh v blarney sf I think

Hard to see either avondhu team have enough hurling for dromtariffe tbh. They're a very solid and settled side.
Some work put in there in last 20 years underage. I'm not sure if they even had a hurling team there 20 years ago?

Yeah, think it’s Drom’s to lose, don’t make it this year and they might never do it, probably left it behind them last year too. I’ve seen a fair bit of them now across both codes and I’m fully convinced they’re better hurlers than footballers despite the grade they are at.

Muskerry is Ballinora-Inniscarra and Grenagh-Eire Og, fancy our own lads (Ballinora) to have enough again but we’re a few years off the county yet, relatively young team but there’s a lot of talent around the place 21 and under, including 2 Cork minors, high hopes for the future as underage hurling is improving by the year to a level I’ve never seen in the place.

A tad worried about Inniscarra as the group stage was a stroll and they haven’t had to come through a battle yet, Inniscarra could be flying with confidence too, given the intermediates (and the Junior B’s cruised into the final also). Eire Og have by all accounts gained a few since the group stage ended so could be dark horses, were miles off Ballinora then but overturned Blarney since. Grenagh are difficult to predict, just down from a higher grade, gave a poor Clougduv an awful clipping but have made hard work of Kilmichael and Aghabullogue’s second side since so I don’t know what to expect from them next.

Last edited:
Balinora v eire og sf
Grenagh v blarney sf I think

Hard to see either avondhu team have enough hurling for dromtariffe tbh. They're a very solid and settled side.
Some work put in there in last 20 years underage. I'm not sure if they even had a hurling team there 20 years ago?
I remember them in a Junior B hurling final in 2013 or 2014. They lost to ballyclough after a replay.
It's well known as a football club but this generation of players are making their own history now. 3 in a row duhallows, they would be extremely disappointed with not going up the grades soon.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Regan
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

14th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼