• Ballinascarthy

• Passage

• Ballymartle

• Clonakilty

• Banteer

• Harbour Rovers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I could be criticised for this but I don't even think Ballygiblin were the best team in Avondhu this year. I think there's about 4 or 5 teams in Avondhu who would fancy themselves for a North Cork.
Kilshannig, Harbour Rovers, LC Gaels and beaten finalists Clyda Rovers never had there strongest line ups available to them. Ballygiblin were taken to extra time by Kilshannig who were without a few key players. Harbour Rovers lost Stevie Condon who is well known to be there talisman.
Sean Killeen is in my opinion the best player LC Gaels have and he missed the hurling championship last year, O'Brien had to carry the weight of that team last year and a fully fit Killeen can take some of the load off him.
Clyda were unfortunate to pick up so many injuries in the run up to the final. Conor Corbett is also a fine hurler and hopefully we see him back playing this summer. A fully fit Clyda will be very hard to beat. Outside of those teams you have Dromina, an aging team but they have more fight and bottle than the rest of Avondhu put together. Ballyhooly will be hoping to build on a good year in both codes again this year. They'll be a team most will want to avoid in the group stages. Killavullen are improving each year and there's great players coming through for them underage. I don't think they'll have what it takes this year but in a few years they could be very strong. Whoever comes out of Avondhu this year will have won a strong championship in my opinion. I cannot wait for it to begin!

I could be criticised for this but I don't even think Ballygiblin were the best team in Avondhu this year. I think there's about 4 or 5 teams in Avondhu who would fancy themselves for a North Cork.
Kilshannig, Harbour Rovers, LC Gaels and beaten finalists Clyda Rovers never had there strongest line ups available to them. Ballygiblin were taken to extra time by Kilshannig who were without a few key players. Harbour Rovers lost Stevie Condon who is well known to be there talisman.
Sean Killeen is in my opinion the best player LC Gaels have and he missed the hurling championship last year, O'Brien had to carry the weight of that team last year and a fully fit Killeen can take some of the load off him.
Clyda were unfortunate to pick up so many injuries in the run up to the final. Conor Corbett is also a fine hurler and hopefully we see him back playing this summer. A fully fit Clyda will be very hard to beat. Outside of those teams you have Dromina, an aging team but they have more fight and bottle than the rest of Avondhu put together. Ballyhooly will be hoping to build on a good year in both codes again this year. They'll be a team most will want to avoid in the group stages. Killavullen are improving each year and there's great players coming through for them underage. I don't think they'll have what it takes this year but in a few years they could be very strong. Whoever comes out of Avondhu this year will have won a strong championship in my opinion. I cannot wait for it to begin!
A very fair summarisation of Avondhu HondaGaels. Didn't realise Sean Kileen was of the age. A fine hurler in his own right. Can himself and Colin really push LC Gaels though? Avondhu will be a strong Championship again this year. If only the clubs and players would buy into the Divisional side!

Fairly sure Avondhu are entering a Divisional side this yr. It's tricky though with the likes of Mitchelstown, Kilshannig, Glanworth and Clyda all going well in football so the best players prob not available. Any lads with UCC playing with them as well. Some fantasy team no doubt tho!!

Fairly sure Avondhu are entering a Divisional side this yr. It's tricky though with the likes of Mitchelstown, Kilshannig, Glanworth and Clyda all going well in football so the best players prob not available. Any lads with UCC playing with them as well. Some fantasy team no doubt tho!!
Are the two Kenneficks going to Kilshannig??

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Buffalo Soul - Bob Marley Tribute

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼