• Ballinascarthy

• Passage

• Ballymartle

• Clonakilty

• Banteer

• Harbour Rovers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, think it’s Drom’s to lose, don’t make it this year and they might never do it, probably left it behind them last year too. I’ve seen a fair bit of them now across both codes and I’m fully convinced they’re better hurlers than footballers despite the grade they are at.

Muskerry is Ballinora-Inniscarra and Grenagh-Eire Og, fancy our own lads (Ballinora) to have enough again but we’re a few years off the county yet, relatively young team but there’s a lot of talent around the place 21 and under, including 2 Cork minors, high hopes for the future as underage hurling is improving by the year to a level I’ve never seen in the place.

A tad worried about Inniscarra as the group stage was a stroll and they haven’t had to come through a battle yet, Inniscarra could be flying with confidence too, given the intermediates (and the Junior B’s cruised into the final also). Eire Og have by all accounts gained a few since the group stage ended so could be dark horses, were miles off Ballinora then but overturned Blarney since. Grenagh are difficult to predict, just down from a higher grade, gave a poor Clougduv an awful clipping but have made hard work of Kilmichael and Aghabullogue’s second side since so I don’t know what to expect from them next.
I haven't seen any muskerry games yet this year but I'd have friends involved so been following it closely enough. I'd say Ballinora will have enough to see it out. Dangerous game alright now next with iniscarra, theyll be confident with intermediate team in county final plus their junior b team are also into final, they hit 6-18 in the semi yesterday and had 28 players togged out, not bad for a 3rd team!! Hurling definitely on a high there
Grenagh seem to be a bit of a mystery alright, not much talk about them. Haven't heard if they are playing challenge games or showing any form
Think the muskerry division could do with a couple of good competitive semis and same for final

I remember them in a Junior B hurling final in 2013 or 2014. They lost to ballyclough after a replay.
It's well known as a football club but this generation of players are making their own history now. 3 in a row duhallows, they would be extremely disappointed with not going up the grades soon.
Tbh they surprised themselves winning the junior county in 2018.
Probably took from the hurling a bit.
I think they'll definitely get up but sooner the better for them as I think they could really kick on up a level.

Howard is a series operator.
O Callaghan too

Tbh they surprised themselves winning the junior county in 2018.
Probably took from the hurling a bit.
I think they'll definitely get up but sooner the better for them as I think they could really kick on up a level.

Howard is a series operator.
O Callaghan too
What Age is Howard did he ever get run at cork at any age group

Could see Dromtariffe having a readily straight passage to the final here, Kilshanning might be a stiffer test than what comes from Carbery/Caarigdhoun

Says your man talking convinced Killian o hanlon the cork senior won’t be able to be marked by a fella under 6 foot come off it
Ha ha a cork senior footballer .u do see the state off cork football don't ya any joe soap wud make it .o hanlon is 30 plus he had hes day no speed paddy boy

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼