Junior A Football 2023

After last night Charleville will be able to focus on football and it’ll take a good team at this grade to beat them IMO. A few more hurlers will come back and play now you’d think

After last night Charleville will be able to focus on football and it’ll take a good team at this grade to beat them IMO. A few more hurlers will come back and play now you’d think
Charleville people beside us at last nights game were saying Daniel O Flynn is Mr football in Charleville., he has been carrying an injury and was taken off at half time last night. The Charleville crew said they expect to lose to Clyda Rovers 2nd team the next day out in Junior

Charleville people beside us at last nights game were saying Daniel O Flynn is Mr football in Charleville., he has been carrying an injury and was taken off at half time last night. The Charleville crew said they expect to lose to Clyda Rovers 2nd team the next day out in Junior

Theres an ah it’s only football attitude with Charleville when it comes to football. On paper they have a fine football team but paper never won anything I suppose
I would’ve said they’d beat clyda without O Flynn

2 quarter finals in the Football mid cork this weekend:

Aghinagh Vs Grenagh: Both teams motoring well up to now. Going to be a very tough game with hard earned scores especially if weather is wet and windy as forecasted. Would say that Aghinagh will have more football than Grenagh and will win by 3-5 points. Winners will meet Canovee in a tough semi final

Eire Og Vs Kilmichael: I love the fairytail story of Kilmichael so far this year. Last few seasons they've very little championship wins in this competition and at the start of the year there was a lot of talk that they would drop down B. There is no doubt Kilmichael have a core of good footballers but squad depth could be the issue. I would be hoping they've a clean bill of health to mount a challenge. All that being said I do think Eire Og have been by far the strongest second team in the competition this year and will be very tough to beat. Close game gonna say Eire Og by the minimum but would love to be proven wrong. Semi final versus Scarra awaits

2 quarter finals in the Football mid cork this weekend:

Aghinagh Vs Grenagh: Both teams motoring well up to now. Going to be a very tough game with hard earned scores especially if weather is wet and windy as forecasted. Would say that Aghinagh will have more football than Grenagh and will win by 3-5 points. Winners will meet Canovee in a tough semi final

Eire Og Vs Kilmichael: I love the fairytail story of Kilmichael so far this year. Last few seasons they've very little championship wins in this competition and at the start of the year there was a lot of talk that they would drop down B. There is no doubt Kilmichael have a core of good footballers but squad depth could be the issue. I would be hoping they've a clean bill of health to mount a challenge. All that being said I do think Eire Og have been by far the strongest second team in the competition this year and will be very tough to beat. Close game gonna say Eire Og by the minimum but would love to be proven wrong. Semi final versus Scarra awaits
Any truth to the rumours that Ciaran Sheehan is back for Eire Og?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Dea Matrona
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

18th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Open Mic Night

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼