Florence & The Machine for Cork ??

Well I am at liberty to say that the date is definitely Saturday December 5th at Cork Opera House. What I also heard is that the deal is not yet sealed and signed, but that should be happening in the coming weeks. If it turns out that Florence cannot be accomadated (for whatever reason)a band of equivalent profile will be there instead.

Any update on whether Florence gig is, or is not happening? All has been quiet for a while it seems.

At the moment the headline act for Murphys Big Night Out is The Magic Numbers http://www.littlebignightsout.com/2/0/54,2009-12-05-big_night_out.html

Not exactly an equivalent act to Florence !

There are several other good acts in there two, Lisa Hannigan, Villagers and Armoured Bear.
So, while it's my understanding that talks with Florence did happen, at the moment there is no confirmation of them appearing.

Theres also the possibility of additional acts to be announced according to the link above.

Registration for ticket draw entry starts today at 12 noon.

At the moment the headline act for Murphys Big Night Out is The Magic Numbers http://www.littlebignightsout.com/2/0/54,2009-12-05-big_night_out.html

Not exactly an equivalent act to Florence !

There are several other good acts in there two, Lisa Hannigan, Villagers and Armoured Bear.
So, while it's my understanding that talks with Florence did happen, at the moment there is no confirmation of them appearing.

Theres also the possibility of additional acts to be announced according to the link above.

Registration for ticket draw entry starts today at 12 noon.

Tbf, they're much better than FATM.

Does anyone know what the deal is with registering for tickets? When you register with the site does it mean you get free tickets or you're in a ticket draw? Or is it the only way to buy tickets? It doesn't say anything, i'm sick of registering for every little thing online, i'll be getting emails from murphys forever after it, annoying.

Does anyone know what the deal is with registering for tickets? When you register with the site does it mean you get free tickets or you're in a ticket draw? Or is it the only way to buy tickets? It doesn't say anything, i'm sick of registering for every little thing online, i'll be getting emails from murphys forever after it, annoying.

If you're lucky, you'll be awarded tickets.

They will come in the form on en emailed code. No charge.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

23rd May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Jimmy Lee

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼