Florence & The Machine for Cork ??

Loved it too. She was unreal... The new kate bush..
Seemingly she played Milan on sunday night and a shooting star went over the stadium adding to the rumours that she is a white witch.
My ownly complaint is that Muzzer isnt a great place for concerts acoustically wise.... no bowel effect and you have to be near the stage to feel the atmosphere. Not the first time either its happened.

Seemingly she played Milan on sunday night and a shooting star went over the stadium adding to the rumours that she is a white witch.
My ownly complaint is that Muzzer isnt a great place for concerts acoustically wise.... no bowel effect and you have to be near the stage to feel the atmosphere. Not the first time either its happened.

Wat

It's a bit unclear but if you're trying to compare with Jm Morrison of The Doors who was rumoured to have had a bowel movement on stage, then please speak up lad and don't be shy!

She was good the other night.

Saw her before at one of the Electric Picnics and she really got the crowd going so knew what to expect.

Would have been a lot bigger if she had the songwriting talent to equal her live performances.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Jimmy Lee

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼