FFG Government Ministers caught again

You're completely missing the point.
He admitted he nearly took his own life and wouldn't have gotten through it without his pension. He then lashed out at people on the PUP...when he himself said he wouldn't have gotten through it without the pension.
I'm not questioning him-or anyone-who sink so low. I'm calling out his hypocrisy.
I've no issue with him going to the UK to file for bankruptcy.
I've an issue with him lashing out at people on the PUP(through no fault of their own).
You are still stuck at the: "Man has controversial opinion" stage.

You're completely missing the point.
He admitted he nearly took his own life and wouldn't have gotten through it without his pension. He then lashed out at people on the PUP...when he himself said he wouldn't have gotten through it without the pension.
I'm not questioning him-or anyone-who sink so low. I'm calling out his hypocrisy.
I've no issue with him going to the UK to file for bankruptcy.
I've an issue with him lashing out at people on the PUP(through no fault of their own).
Yates is one of those guys who was unbelievably arrogant when things were going his way and then expects people to show him sympathy when things go wrong for him. Not a chance, he's a wanker.

Yates is one of those guys who was unbelievably arrogant when things were going his way and then expects people to show him sympathy when things go wrong for him. Not a chance, he's a wanker.
Hear hear. He's a bigoted right wing nut. Got away with murder the way he left all his creditors high and dry. Absolute scum merchant

The AG is a FF/FG stooge, there are no houses, the country is destroyed, we have no food, hard working immigrants stole my job that I did not have, the potato crop isn't looking the best....................
shades of debenhams when kieran mulvey mediated and found workers had no case....the taoiseach appointed mediator

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nicole Maguire
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

25th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

His Father's Voice

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼