FFG Government Ministers caught again

SoundY wont tell us despite numerous requests, so maybe you will. What did Collins do wrong?
I dont give a shite about the fella, but what he is accused of seems to be inaccurate unless there is something I am missing?
His planning was in order then.

Sinn Fein in yet another moral pickle now that there are currently rumours circulating about a senior S.F. T..D and his planning application irregularities.

Every time that they pull the trigger it ends up blowing their own heads off lately.

Sinn Fein in yet another moral pickle now that there are currently rumours circulating about a senior S.F. T..D and his planning application irregularities.

Every time that they pull the trigger it ends up blowing their own heads off lately.

Another who thinks everything is in order when the applicant lies about his name and place of residence. Riiiiight :rolleyes:

And by the way lads, if some SF TD is involved in planning irregularities that makes him WRONG! It does not make the Fianna Failers involved in planning irregularities right.

The fact that this has to be explained to you speaks volumes.

The reality is this story hasn’t escaped the political bubble. Most people don’t care two hoots about this.

I think for those interested in politics they do care about such things. Similarly there's stuff that happens with others in politics that exercise the minds of some, and bore the socks off others. Such is life.

Last edited:
Yes jimmy, but your FFG hero never said why he lied on an offical form about where he was living at the time of his application or why two false names were used either. Is it that he just didn't know who he was or where he was? :rolleyes:
I thought you said michael martin was my hero?

They are not into that sort of thing anymore.

Allegedly.

Another who thinks everything is in order when the applicant lies about his name and place of residence. Riiiiight :rolleyes:

And by the way lads, if some SF TD is involved in planning irregularities that makes him WRONG! It does not make the Fianna Failers involved in planning irregularities right.

The fact that this has to be explained to you speaks volumes.
Volunteer Sound_y @Defcon 1 level fuming

In his statement to the dail collins says he complied with all laws in 2001, michael lehane rte says the feeling around leinster house is that this draws a line on it.

His girlfriend(?) owned a house so he couldn't apply for planning on his fathers land? Total misrepresentation/pack of lies.

Shirley the Ditch will print a retraction? Thats what any reputable media source would do.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Galivanters

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼