FFG Government Ministers caught again

Hilarious to see the lemmings outing themselves here.
The Ditch didn't SUGGEST Collins did something. They stated it in black and white. And unsurprisingly Collins hasn't commented on it - neither has he resigned. He's the one with the neck like a jockey's doodah. He got caught rotten but the usual suspects here try to paint it as only a "suggestion" that he broke the law.

By the way, not that it's very relevant on this the FFG Ministers getting caught again thread, if members of ANY party, including Sinn Féin or Social Democrats, or independents or anybody else, did what Collins did they should be outed, shamed, and driven from ministerial office in my humble opinion. It's not much good having corrupt people making the very legislation they think themselves to be above. And leaving them in place to neck it out merely gives the message to the electorate of "yeah I know he's corrupt, but he's a member of our party, so he's still better than someone else". That's where the cultism is. Standing by such corrupt office holders and encouraging the electorate to (re)elect them because though they're corrupt and taking advantage of the system for their own personal gain, it's not as bad as having someone from a different party get in. Utter cults.

You're an imbecile.

The Ditch have not established that he's in fact done anything wrong.

They have form for misrepresenting the truth

I wouldn't take any story by them seriously anymore after their journalist Roman Shortall recently took his landlord for 50k

Sinn Fein should ask him to run as a TD,

OK SoundY, seeing as you are hard of reading but have the facts of this issue I will ask again

- Who was the owner of the site at the time of the application?
- Was Niall Collins married at the time of the application?
- What did he lie about on the planning application form?

No, no, no ,who cares whether the story is accurate or not. The important thing is how outraged you are :lol!:

He didn't marry his partner until 2010 so presumably was under no obligation to declare any property she may have owned in 2001.

SoundY talking out of his arse , as per.

In his statement to the dail collins says he complied with all laws in 2001, michael lehane rte says the feeling around leinster house is that this draws a line on it.
Until the next time a government TD is caught again. And the shills will circle the wagons again and unearth some dirt on the opposition. And on we go.

Until the next time a government TD is caught again. And the shills will circle the wagons again and unearth some dirt on the opposition. And on we go.
SoundY wont tell us despite numerous requests, so maybe you will. What did Collins do wrong?
I dont give a shite about the fella, but what he is accused of seems to be inaccurate unless there is something I am missing?

How many lines have they drawn under things in the last 12 months? Must be into triple figures conservatively. A shower who welcome back Bertie Ahern tells you everything about what they think of the citizens of this country.

SoundY wont tell us despite numerous requests, so maybe you will. What did Collins do wrong?
I dont give a shite about the fella, but what he is accused of seems to be inaccurate unless there is something I am missing?
Not sure he did a whole lot wrong. However I'm not convinced it is 100% above board either. The use of his wifes surname in an ad on a newspaper smells fishy to me.

How many lines have they drawn under things in the last 12 months? Must be into triple figures conservatively. A shower who welcome back Bertie Ahern tells you everything about what they think of the citizens of this country.
Thats the thing. Its one thing after another. Its never ending.

In his statement to the dail collins says he complied with all laws in 2001, michael lehane rte says the feeling around leinster house is that this draws a line on it.

Yes jimmy, but your FFG hero never said why he lied on an offical form about where he was living at the time of his application or why two false names were used either. Is it that he just didn't know who he was or where he was? :rolleyes:

WHAT??????
Are you that inured to the corruption of FFG that you didn't know what he did wrong and you ignore when it's pointed out.

You don't give a "sh**e about the fellah" - would that be along the lines of you "honestly don't care" ;)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼