FFG Government Ministers caught again

WHAT??????
Are you that inured to the corruption of FFG that you didn't know what he did wrong and you ignore when it's pointed out.

You don't give a "sh**e about the fellah" - would that be along the lines of you "honestly don't care" ;)
Stop talking in circles and tell us what he did wrong SoundY, it’s a simple question.

Is that accusation that he was living with the ol doll and put his address as his family home?

His girlfriend(?) owned a house so he couldn't apply for planning on his fathers land? Total misrepresentation/pack of lies.

Shirley the Ditch will print a retraction? Thats what any reputable media source would do.
There is nowhere on any planning application form that asks to to list property or land owned by your girlfriend/boyfriend because it has absolutely no basis whatsoever in law

That’s not seriously the accusation here is it? Especially considering he didn’t marry her for something like 9 years later!

Surely this isn’t the big expose SoundY?

Stop talking in circles and tell us what he did wrong SoundY, it’s a simple question.

Is that accusation that he was living with the ol doll and put his address as his family home?
To be fair, until I bought my own house I used my parent's address as my home address on all official documents, cos I lived in shitholes and moved around a lot.

Unless there was an advantage to him from a planning purpose to have used his parent's address then it's a non issue.

To be fair, until I bought my own house I used my parent's address as my home address on all official documents, cos I lived in shitholes and moved around a lot.

Unless there was an advantage to him from a planning purpose to have used his parent's address then it's a non issue.
You're your father's daughter until you're your husband's wife, and you're your mother's son until you're your wife's husband.

And you're each other's besotted until you have kids.

There is nowhere on any planning application form that asks to to list property or land owned by your girlfriend/boyfriend because it has absolutely no basis whatsoever in law

That’s not seriously the accusation here is it? Especially considering he didn’t marry her for something like 9 years later!

It is to Sound_y because just like his previous expose about Collins (which also fell flat), he doesn't understand it. Your typical PS, paid from the neck down:lol!::lol!:

There is a specific relaxation of planning law for farmers to provide housing on their land for their children!

The problem isn’t that SoundY can’t read. The problem isn’t even that SoundY can’t think. The problem is that SoundY doesn’t know what thinking is; he confuses it with feeling.

The problem isn’t that SoundY can’t read. The problem isn’t even that SoundY can’t think. The problem is that SoundY doesn’t know what thinking is; he confuses it with feeling.
He’s well prone to regular brain farts but this would be up there with his best/worst

It won’t stop him though, next week he’ll be smashing straight into the next wall like a dopey boxer dog

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

The Teachers Lounge (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼