Cyclists

Half the shit they say in real "lift" makes no sense.People are simply commenting on how aggressive the cyclist is. He seems to get into a confrontation on a daily basis. Do you think it's acceptable to aggressively follow and scream at a female driver like he did?
Fuck off you nasty little stalker

that last one is not a cyclist. You can see cyclists near the end of the video and they get no hassle. She must have a scooter of some sort.
Wasn't on about that last video.
On about the one in Cork where the woman is told he's reporting her to Anglesea Street. That last video from the UK is so odd.

Really? Read this thread, ye're more embarrassing than he is and I can't even see half the posts :lol!::lol!::lol!:
Tbf to him, he isn't a coward hiding like the anonymous posters here attacking him and his business. Big brave boyos, no one of ye would have balls to go in to Cook St and say anything to his face.
More Embarrassing than that attention seeking fool ?
Shouting at woman drivers in the street in the middle of the day, you don't think that is in anyway embarrassing no ?
He actually is a coward, we never see him shouting at men do we ? I would love to see him shout like that to a few lads in a van, however I feel he will never do that, or if he is stupid enough, he will never put it online.

He has not got the brains to realise the danger he is putting himself in, one of these days his luck.will run out and his cameras will not save him.

Una cleaning house here. I never thought I'd find myself saying that. 👍

Most cars have to go. People can fight this all they want, but it has to happen. The first part of that vision needs to be about how people navigate the city centre. That means removing as many cars as possible. Fossil-fuelled SUVs, in particular, should be taxed into oblivion, or just banned outright. This does not mean penalising people who need to drive commercial vehicles for work, electric taxis, or obviously people with mobility issues. It also means a lot of thinking needs to be done around how people on lower incomes aren’t excessively penalised. Multiple new public – and free – transport options have to be provided simultaneously. That is essential.

Multi-story car parks should be removed from the city centre and placed on the outskirts with free electric transport into the city. Most car-parking spaces should also be removed. As car use decreases, we are going to need a car amnesty, where families can swap their car for bikes and scooters.

Cars are parked 95 per cent of the time. They clutter streets, paths and roads. Get rid of them. The bad faith, hairsplitting arguments and selfish hysteria of middle-class drivers in particular carries no weight in a climate emergency. Of course, there should be exceptions for those who genuinely need their cars on the road. Positive change needs to be logical change. But if you want to keep your car in the city centre out of personal convenience, that simply does not, should not and cannot override public health, or Ireland’s embarrassing languishing on emissions targets. We need to skip the phoney, predictable, cynical “debates”, radio phone-in outrage and populist “push back”, and just do it.

Una Mullally is a dublin based journalist. You know dublin, the place with a practically flat city and more public transport options than you could shake a stick at. Dublin and Carlow are the two driest counties in Ireland. Cork is the second (behind kirry) wettest. Dart and Luas available in dublin for the last 40 years and 20 years respectively but while they're all gung ho about removing cars in Ireland (not just dublin), we are decade or more away from a proper public transport infrastructure in Cork.
Remove cars in dublin 20 - 40 years ahead of doing it around the country and see how that goes.

Carry on in your wanna-be dubism, your accent is probably of the wa'ford variety already as you work your way up to it.

GoWanYaPity 😇

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jordan Mackampa

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼