Cyclists

He’s like a vigilante.

By night, mild-mannered Joe Chicken prepares snack boxes for hungry citizens stumbling out of downtown hostelries.

But little do his inebriated customers know, by day he dons ultra tight fitting spandex, and cycles some of the most moderately unsafe streets of the city without due regard for his own safety or sanity to fight suspected crime by reporting minor traffic violations.

Yes, it's time for another episode of ...

(Woah! Woah!)

Spandeggs Man!

By night, mild-mannered Joe Chicken prepares snack boxes for hungry citizens stumbling out of downtown hostelries.

But little do his inebriated customers know, by day he dons ultra tight fitting spandex, and cycles some of the most moderately unsafe streets of the city without due regard for his own safety or sanity to fight suspected crime by reporting minor traffic violations.

(Woah! Woah!)

Spandeggs Man!
Google reviews beg go differ on that one 😂

I get the idea behind these structures, but surely they could have been made a little bit more aesthetically pleasing?:
They are hideous alright. Probably be no harm to have a few indoor spaces around the city.

I get the idea behind these structures, but surely they could have been made a little bit more aesthetically pleasing?:
Fairly shte looking alright

3445256_3_dashboardbig_Image_5b2_5d.jpeg.jpg

(Woah! Woah!)

Spandeggs Man!
😂😂😂.

I posted a post here to get a wind up out of him to say I’d close passed a cyclist. Obviously not stupid enough to admit breaking the law. He’s taken it upon himself to try and find out who I am. Some motorist has been reported to the gardai it seems and he’s told them it’s me. He’s like a vigilante.
Jesus. Genuinely don't know what to say to that. Wow. Unhinged, angry and on a bike...what could possibly go wrong. I just hope no learner drivers or female drivers get verbally abused. Gardaí really need to up their game.

Really? Read this thread, ye're more embarrassing than he is and I can't even see half the posts :lol!::lol!::lol!:
Tbf to him, he isn't a coward hiding like the anonymous posters here attacking him and his business. Big brave boyos, no one of ye would have balls to go in to Cook St and say anything to his face.
People are commenting on him shouting at a woman. If that driver was your mum or sister or wife how would you feel if she told you a cyclist followed her and screamed abuse at her? Completely unacceptable.

Jesus. Genuinely don't know what to say to that. Wow. Unhinged, angry and on a bike...what could possibly go wrong. I just hope no learner drivers or female drivers get verbally abused. Gardaí really need to up their game.
Seemingly they tell him where to go at times but not often enough. He was described as a vigilante on a bicycle in court.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

25th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼