Cyclists

Oops the chicken man saw my post and got a bit upset.
Saw it on twitter too.
Keeps an eye on the page. Apparently Lance Armstrong claimed he got into cycling in the 80s as he wasn't getting much riding elsewhere...just a thought next time you see any cyclists angrily berating female drivers.

So he thinks you nearly knocked him down and has your car reg AND id AND keeps an eye on this page?AND he's in his 50s? WOW. Just wow. Certainly will be driving even more cautiously anytime I see a cyclist. That is actually pretty scary and unnerving.

Interesting alright.
And widely available.
Cheers for the heads up.
Have never gone near certain shops myself aswell thankfully.
Don't forget John Grace and his buddies brought a landmark case which smashed long standing arrangements protecting low paid workers in the catering industry.

Last edited:
So he thinks you nearly knocked him down and has your car reg AND id AND keeps an eye on this page?AND he's in his 50s? WOW. Just wow. Certainly will be driving even more cautiously anytime I see a cyclist. That is actually pretty scary and unnerving.
I posted a post here to get a wind up out of him to say I’d close passed a cyclist. Obviously not stupid enough to admit breaking the law. He’s taken it upon himself to try and find out who I am. Some motorist has been reported to the gardai it seems and he’s told them it’s me. He’s like a vigilante.

We are rent free in his mind, nice and safely wrapped up with a wanker helmet.

What a prick
Really? Read this thread, ye're more embarrassing than he is and I can't even see half the posts :lol!::lol!::lol!:
Tbf to him, he isn't a coward hiding like the anonymous posters here attacking him and his business. Big brave boyos, no one of ye would have balls to go in to Cook St and say anything to his face.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Indie/Folk Music

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼