Cyclists

The Tiguan is an SUV, the Kia Sportage is also an SUV, anyone who disagrees can take it up with the manufacturers of both. The Sportage is available in a 4DW version btw.

You can split hairs all you want about what constitutes an SUV but the dealers are flogging these yokes as SUVs so the dopes buying them are being sucked into the marketing spin about them being the only option worth considering at this time, even though they are disastrous from an environmental point of view.

The bigger the vehicle the more bigger the carbon footprint it has and the more gas it needs to run it.

There is a lack of small all electric vehicles on the market for those who don't require an outsized monstrosity of a car imho.
:lol!:

Banning and removing cars or having a congestion charge is the obvious choice.
This is low-hanging fruit stuff.

Remember all the middle-class hysteria about the Pana car ban? Wasn't it shown that 99% of people driving on this street were using it to get somewhere else, i.e a commute

Just what we need. More lycra clad fcukwits with recording devices looking for drama with drivers innocently going about their business . One particular gobshite loves saying "I have you on film, I'm reporting you to the gardai." Isn't it "amazing" how drama always seems to find him? His screaming isn't at all contrived😉.

The chicken lad intimidating yet another woman and posting to Twitter. We even got a mention guys. We live rent free in his head.
What a vile, angry, bullying, petty little man he is. "Anglesea Street is right across the road, I'm reporting you."
Poor woman. Screaming abuse at her and the state of him peddling like crazy to catch her. Hope the Gardaí tell him to piss right off. Slightly more important issues to deal with in the City than some Lance Armstrong wannabe-who clearly has roid rage-complaining when he's clearly in the wrong.Completely unacceptable to scream at any female like that. He'll surely antagonise the wrong driver sooner or later.

If people were really doing this to him on purpose they wouldn’t miss.

If he spoke to my wife or mother like that I’d be straight into his shop to tell him where to go. I know people who’ve worked for him and believe it or not they said he actually treats them worse. Mostly women too. A man would have boxed his clock off years ago.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: The Gong Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼