Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'm at a Munster championship preview night in Mitchelstown. According to Landers Alan Connolly is out injured again after today
After what today?
Landers should keep his trap shut. Always hinting and dropping negative "insider" knowledge.
He's more interested in making a name for himself on that s***e podcast than he is in Cork hurling.

Hope there is nothing in this.

After what today?
Landers should keep his trap shut. Always hinting and dropping negative "insider" knowledge.
He's more interested in making a name for himself on that s***e podcast than he is in Cork hurling.

Hope there is nothing in this.
Well said. He's a odious prick always yabbering on about his horses and bringing his kids to matches, no one cares landers. Nothing on his mind only monetary gain just like the host of that bullshit podcast Daly. Now there's one hungry fucker. I'm glad it's paywalled cos I won't be tempted to listen to it ever again.

Well said. He's a odious prick always yabbering on about his horses and bringing his kids to matches, no one cares landers. Nothing on his mind only monetary gain just like the host of that bullshit podcast Daly. Now there's one hungry fucker. I'm glad it's paywalled cos I won't be tempted to listen to it ever again.
I gave up listening to it even though I have access to it. I don't mind TJ and Liam Sheedy & Brian Hogan are decent when they are on but Dalo & Landers are beyond painful.

They’ve done a few gigs down the Pairc before the hurling matches and the lack of enthusiasm for them was noticeable. Daly mad trying to wind up the Cork crowd and nobody paying a blind bit of notice.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Sweet East (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼