Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Corcaigh Abu! Hope there’s a big crowd on Saturday to support the team. Great atmosphere under lights!
Its unlikely there's gonna be a big crowd. John Fogarty in his examiner article during the week says fuck all KK supporters are travelling on Saturday.

Also, there are still no Upper South Stand tickets for sale so it looks like that part of the stand will be closed off Saturday night. Also, marketing for the game has been atrocious....speaking with a guy from work who loves his sport was completely taken aback when I mentioned to him that that there was a Cork v KK hurling game on Saturday night.

I can’t see KK travelling in big numbers, especially with the game on RTE
Cork supporters will turn up in decent numbers you would expect
Great night out for Kids and parents under lights and hopefully a decent Cork display

That will be the line up alright but I’m not sure why we have to keep it a secret. Could we not have started Shane Barrett though? Good to see Mark Coleman back on the bench too
I'm not sure if the lineup given by AllCork32 will start, but I'd certainly prefer it to the team as named. Much more physical presence around the middle of the field, better puck-out options as well.

Either way, I'm happy to see E. Roche and S. Twomey start again, and O'Connell playing midfield. Hopefully we'll see Coleman and E. Twomey getting minutes off the bench (and not just ten or fifteen minutes at the end).

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼