Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Was it after the first 20mins (I stopped listening after that), all he said was he missed the tackle and should have stood him up.
Said it here before. Landers is a fuckin godshite. Interested only in coin, always trying to gull some poor deluded listeners to part with their cash and give it to him and his racing cronies. Haven't listened to that crap since they paywalled it and feel all the better for it. TJ Ryan is about the only decent one on it. I hope they're losing money on it. 😂

Said it here before. Landers is a fuckin godshite. Interested only in coin, always trying to gull some poor deluded listeners to part with their cash and give it to him and his racing cronies. Haven't listened to that crap since they paywalled it and feel all the better for it. TJ Ryan is about the only decent one on it. I hope they're losing money on it. 😂
Best podcast around and Landers knows his stuff. Sad that some are vilifying a great warrior of Cork like this just because results are not going our way. Seems to be a trend that we shoot our own eg Michael Collins, Gerald McCathy etc

What sort of tripe is this??
If you think I take any form of pleasure in Cork hurlings demise then you are sadly mistaken. In reality it’s torturing me.
What I was referring to is the fanbots on here. Not many on here have called out the absolute roasting Joyce got yesterday. That’s just a material fact, not a pleasurable item like you suggest in whatever warped cyber world you are in m8.
An ‘absolute roasting’ is a ‘material fact’ 😂. You are desperate for evidence that cork are useless to support your ‘demise’ narrative.

Rodger’s did most of his damage from the full forward line where he started and finished. 2 points off Joyce I reckon from centre forward? Joyce had a decent game overall on Sunday.

How many of the Clare team last Sunday would make the Clare team of the 90s?
Hogan for halloran
Mcinerney at wing back but take your pick over which of the two get replaced
Jamsie o connor stays in but everyone else including sparrow lynch and Baker would be under pressure from the current players and that's not even considering Kelly and Taylor.

Put it to you this way, Ian Galvin didn't get on Sunday. He would have been a superstar in the 90s with his touch and finishing.

An ‘absolute roasting’ is a ‘material fact’ 😂. You are desperate for evidence that cork are useless to support your ‘demise’ narrative.

Rodger’s did most of his damage from the full forward line where he started and finished. 2 points off Joyce I reckon from centre forward? Joyce had a decent game overall on Sunday.
This is not the brilliant point you think it is.

You are correct, Rodgers played some of the time in the full forward line so he wasn't being marked by Joyce.

So who was out the field when Rodgers went in ?

It was Reidy of course.
Now I don't know about you but i reckon he had a bit of an effect on the game so there is that

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Song Of Granite (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼