19. Tim O’Mahony (Newtownshandrum)
  20. Ethan Twomey (St Finbarrs)
  21. Luke Meade (Newcestown)
  22. Robbie O’Flynn (Erins Own)
  23. Brian Hayes (St Finbarrs)
  24. Brian Roche (Bride Rovers)
  25. Jack O’Connor (Sarsfields)
  26. Eoin Carey (Kilworth)

Uninspiring. I feel for Eoin Roche not even on the panel. Showed up very well when given the opp. 3 of those forwards is the same old same old. We will beat Waterford, but going nowhere fast

Get ready for another no-show from number 11 ffs.
He’s picked now so let’s at least give him a chance. I’m dissapointed Eoin Downey misses out, and I’m perplexed why Rob has to switch wings when he’s flying at 7. Delighted for Sean Twomey, the guy is a warrior who has been totally underused over the last few years. The subs bench is reallly strong, no Dalton though I heard he was fit

Uninspiring. I feel for Eoin Roche not even on the panel. Showed up very well when given the opp. 3 of those forwards is the same old same old. We will beat Waterford, but going nowhere fast
Very disappointed with that forward line.Keep repeating the same mistakes year after year and expecting a different result?Three of the starting forwards played in the 2013 All Ireland?We may get away with it v the Blahs, but not a hope in hell will that forward line do against the other Munster teams.

Shocked to see ED not starting, our most consistent player in the league.
I’m not as I heard this backline a few weeks ago but I agree with you, he’s been brilliant for us this year

Our back 6 have been very good in the league yet only 3 of them are picked in their usual positions, very strange

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Conchur White

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼