Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Lehane mother of god, that is as bad as I’ve seen. Positives- The downeys, DC, TOC, Hoggie, PP( worked very hard with limited good ball) Negatives- PC, JOC, ET Wouldn’t fear meeting them again any point. Thought the ref was typical, useless. We struggled as many have called out with winning anything in the HF line, need a couple big men for championship that are going to be abrasive and when they tire replace them like for like. Good league campaign overall, we won’t be that tippy tappy come championship.

On Lehane I thought he was let down by his shooting, but worked very hard in tackling and putting himself in a position to get on ball. In past it was probably reversed and the shooting would be usually ok. So I'd just hope he'll keep working like that and the shooting will come good

On Lehane I thought he was let down by his shooting, but worked very hard in tackling and putting himself in a position to get on ball. In past it was probably reversed and the shooting would be usually ok. So I'd just hope he'll keep working like that and the shooting will come good
Jesus that is some Spin. He had a shocker.

He worked hard for sure but that’s the minimum. Seems like if he’s doesn’t get an early score his confidence is gone. Think he will still start championship though but his shooting and play in general today was pathetic.
Barrett is someone who could maybe play his role

The worrying thing from today is the complete lack of composure, giving the ball away cheaply, choosing wrong options etc, when the slightest bit of pressure was applied.

Eoin Downey missing first championship game indicates DC will be full back. Robert Downey will hold left half back spot.Hopefully ROF , Dalton, O’ Donoghue and Harnedy will be back . I assume Fitzgibbon, Coleman and Connolly are all injured. This was an experimental team out today, and Kilkenny were much better!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Roy Orbison Reborn starring Dean Bourne

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼