Cork Footballers

Cork football has suffered big time from referees,J Maloney Tommy Sugrue Hughes from Armagh, M Curley Galway Twice Duffy from Sligo,Nolan from Wicklow,there almost certain to be more
Cork GAA has suffered big time from making excuses about referees.

We do as a county like to blame the ref as an excuse more often than not

Cork GAA has suffered big time from making excuses about referees.

We do as a county like to blame the ref as an excuse more often than not
I never hear our county board, managers or selectors complain though compared to other counties. Remember Brian Cody and John Kiely ranting and Brian Lohan last year, I can never recall a Cork manager do same on TV and the only Cork manager to have words with a ref was Larry Tomkins and AFAIR he received a touch line ban.

I never hear our county board, managers or selectors complain though compared to other counties. Remember Brian Cody and John Kiely ranting and Brian Lohan last year, I can never recall a Cork manager do same on TV and the only Cork manager to have words with a ref was Larry Tomkins and AFAIR he received a touch line ban.
Other county’s leave Cork in the shade when it comes to manipulating referees. Watch how Kerry and Kilkenny rope out the hit men to the media in the weeks coming up to a big game

Cahalane would have been a way big loss if he was sent off . Our forwards left us down that day with there shooting and free taking . Downeys goal was poor too

Other county’s leave Cork in the shade when it comes to manipulating referees. Watch how Kerry and Kilkenny rope out the hit men to the media in the weeks coming up to a big game
Spot on. For most, if not all Kerry cship football games, an former player and manger, E Fitzmaurice, is lead commentator which gives him leverage to control the narrative and influence. Its crazy.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Club 30 - An Over 30s Evening Club!

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼