Cork Footballers

I’d rather a fella in goals with a physique like his but has variety to his kickouts rather than Micheal A Martin who is like a bodybuilder but can only tap it to a free man 20m away from him or boot the ball to his left.
Ffs.

Kildare put fuck all pressure on cork kick outs.

They went well for us, but comparing it to a match where there was pressure put on is foolish.

David Gough is a pathetic referee.

He cost us a win v Kerry last year with an outrageous penalty and black card

He was a complete cunt today, awarding a penalty that no other ref in the country would have given. If that was a penalty then we'd see 5 or 6 penalties in every game.
He gave Kildare a few softish frees too IMO

I hope that prick never refs one of our games again

David Gough is a pathetic referee.

He cost us a win v Kerry last year with an outrageous penalty and black card

He was a complete cunt today, awarding a penalty that no other ref in the country would have given. If that was a penalty then we'd see 5 or 6 penalties in every game.
He gave Kildare a few softish frees too IMO

I hope that prick never refs one of our games again
Agreed!! That was a soft penalty.

Cork played very well at times today. Getting closer. Thought O’Driscoll and Corbett were very good. This was always going to be the pivotal game in the league for us and they delivered.

A win in Navan would really set them up for the championship. Armagh and Donegal look a level above the rest of the division. Gough gave a very soft pen today that could have turned out to be pretty advantageous to Meath. Not great optics but the one he gave Kerry at the same end last summer was worse I suppose.

Just watched the game on TG4.

Really good performance in what was our most important game so far this season

We had a poor start but from 30 minutes, we dominated them. They got a very soft penalty (not the 1st time Gough screwed us)

We had some really excellent performances and Corbett's goal was a class move.

We have finally found our mojo and I'd expect us to beat Meath

Too early to say we've turned the corner but things look a whole lot different than entering injury time up in Fermanagh.
We only scored 4 points coming upto the 30th minute tgat won’t do against and clinical team . Also Dan o mahony roasted full back

Flahive did well today made some big plays
Great to see the young boys step up COC CC TW
powter will add a lot more speed when he’s playing the full match

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

That They May Face The Rising Sun (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 4:15pm

More events ▼