Cork Footballers

Lets take the senior championship for the last 50 years. I think its 13 times (might be out 1 or 2) it has been won by teams from West Cork.

When last did a West Cork man manage a Cork football team to win a senior AI?

Will I go on?
I would just like to know who from west cork is not justified from the team. List them please.

You left out F Herlihy,you can either have Gore or Cronin but not both
I personally hate getting personal on lads who as individuals are giving it everything they have but at this level it’s ruthless.
Gore like Powter seems to be sponsored by the Red Cross. At least we see Powter once a year before the gasket blows again. Anytime Gore works his way near or into contention for a place his body breaks down.
I heard a good phrase from pro sports a few days ago to describe players who are injured a lot when they get to the top level..
Ability is availability
This applies to a few lads taking up places on the Cork panel..

Brian o Driscoll no longer plays for a west cork club. So your whole argument about west cork ruining cork football is based off 1 player who’s played a significant amount of time in the league?
Is that all you've got?

You've might have noticed that I've also mentioned underage squads. And asked you to explain how West Cork have only 13 titles in 50 years. You cant seem to.

Is that all you've got?

You've might have noticed that I've also mentioned underage squads. And asked you to explain how West Cork have only 13 titles in 50 years. You cant seem to.
Health warning…Grab an ice pack and jumbo box of disprin Minstrel because the incoming Cork minor football panel will blow your mind I’d say..
What an unbelievable carry on

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Best Of Cork Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Open Mic Night

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼