Anti social activity in the city.. ekk

Spent most of the morning and afternoon Christmas shopping in the city centre yesterday and it was grand like.
Mostly families having a day out together.
The only crime I saw was the car park fee.

LOL. Look, you're mainly dealing with timid middle-aged conservative snowflakes here who rarely come out of their mams' basements. They're fear-browsing twitter day and night and when they see someone getting a few slaps in town or a bit of handbags between junkies or young fellas, it's worse than Mariupol in their mind. It's hilarious!

drucker.jpg]

LOL. Look, you're mainly dealing with timid middle-aged conservative snowflakes here who rarely come out of their mams' basements. They're fear-browsing twitter day and night and when they see someone getting a few slaps in town or a bit of handbags between junkies or young fellas, it's worse than Mariupol in their mind. It's hilarious!

View attachment 17129]
I'm pmsl at the tag. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

6xhtKv7.jpeg

Dropped into John Grace's for a sly chicken burger while herself was in Penny's.
Nice enough in fairness, got back before she even noticed I was gone.
You are aware I trust that the guy who owns that place is the same guy over on the cyclist forum.

He has a fetish for recording his own crotch while cycling his bike.

I mean just think of all that sweat and what exactly is that white sauce like stuff 🤔.

I will never darken the door of that place again 🤮🤮🤮🤮

You are aware I trust that the guy who owns that place is the same guy over on the cyclist forum.

He has a fetish for recording his own crotch while cycling his bike.

I mean just think of all that sweat and what exactly is that white sauce like stuff 🤔.

I will never darken the door of that place again 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I doubt he is worried considering the vice like grip he has you in.

View attachment 17129]
M8, you're dealing with a personae that's so Walter Mitty even Greedy would hang up his socks in disgrace.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Seeger Sessions Revival (Bruce Springsteen)
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼