Anti social activity in the city.. ekk

Gee so much anti social in the city these days - since the pandemic really.. folk drinking and burning crack or what ever it is they burn on tinfoil.. having their fights in public..
Stumbled upon fight this eve - on Winthrop street..
Things are bad in the city - day and night.. not a good vibe..
Whats the solution?
Like, I kinda feel sorry for those who are on the streets or begging for money for booze/drugs etc.. but the anti social activity in town right now is out of control..
What is to be done?

Had a retirement meal drinks in imperial/cantys 2 weeks ago. Finished up around 11 and witnessed a fight between a few low life’s near the Oak. One of them floored another and proceeded to then give full force kicks to the head. He wasn’t finished. He then proceeded to stamp on the his head. I heard a crack . Awful stuff to see in this City. I’m staying well clear of the city centre from now on. I’m afraid it has become a lawless characterless shithole. Pity.

Had a retirement meal drinks in imperial/cantys 2 weeks ago. Finished up around 11 and witnessed a fight between a few low life’s near the Oak. One of them floored another and proceeded to then give full force kicks to the head. He wasn’t finished. He then proceeded to stamp on the his head. I heard a crack . Awful stuff to see in this City. I’m staying well clear of the city centre from now on. I’m afraid it has become a lawless characterless shithole. Pity.

Same all over Europe m8. Unchecked immigration and being afraid of deal with out own homegrown scumbags because of their "human rights".
You'd see all those poor Syrian folks sleeping in doorways and I've seen (a few times) our own homegrown sucks giving them hassle. Probably some sort of "turf war" or someshit.

More Gardaí on the prowl and allowed to flake the shite out of scumbags without reprisal...... (here come the wokies now on the back of that comment)
Bingo....just wait until the limp wokies see that.

We now have Gardai who feel the more they do, the less thanks they get and greater is the chance that they will get into trouble by the oversight bodies appointed by the limp liberal wokey wankers.

They now have a society that they created, I hope they are proud of it.

wish you hadda been skimpy with detail but yep.. unsavoury stuff

Scumbags everywhere... Going into town these days is like starring in your very own episode of "The Walking Dead".

Gardai turn a blind eye to antisocial behaviour or simply don't have a presence on the streets. This is noticed by the junkies, alkies and beggars who figure they can do whatever they want
We now have Gardai who feel the more they do, the less thanks they get and greater is the chance that they will get into trouble by the oversight bodies appointed by the limp liberal wokey wankers.
Who are the liberal wokey wankers? The government is in control of policing, not "oversight bodies".:rolleyes:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼