2023 Premier Intermediate hurling

Carrigaline will just have too much tradition for their opponents.

Valleys have to be going well in one code and it’s not football.

Ballincollig and castlelyons will win pulling up.

Castlemartyr to beat ballinhassig as the ballinhassig lads are talking like they’ve already won the game.. telling lads to lump on them in the bookies. Focus on winning the match.

WGH will get over kilworth.
After taking some time to reflect on some clearly outlandish predictions regarding ballinhassig, it turns out my initial thoughts on them were correct and I should have stuck to them. They believed the hype and somewhere along the line (after castlemartyr) managed to brainwash myself. Hopefully they, like myself, will have learned to leave the talking for the pitch next year.

After taking some time to reflect on some clearly outlandish predictions regarding ballinhassig, it turns out my initial thoughts on them were correct and I should have stuck to them. They believed the hype and somewhere along the line (after castlemartyr) managed to brainwash myself. Hopefully they, like myself, will have learned to leave the talking for the pitch next year.
Goway ya langer…
Ffs ..
Some clowns on this site !!!

Ballinhassig lost one game all year between league and championship…
You obviously not around any team and the dynamics and how injuries and players unavailable can on any given day cost you.
Taking nothing away from kilworth , they deserved their win Vs Ballinhassig , been getting all their players back slowly all year.

Ballinhassig were down a couple of crucial players for that kilworth game . I’m sure they had no excuses on the day , that’s sport .

the only people bigging up Ballinhassig were the langers on here …

Some laugh 😂 here

Fellas like to come on here and spout shite.

I think all of Cork including the teams participating know how incredibly even the Premier Intermediate grade is. The results this year and the last few years back that up.

Ballinhassig have been intermediate now for 10 years and know just how hard it is to get out of.

Fellas like to come on here and spout shite.

I think all of Cork including the teams participating know how incredibly even the Premier Intermediate grade is. The results this year and the last few years back that up.

Ballinhassig have been intermediate now for 10 years and know just how hard it is to get out of.
in a nutshell 👌

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼