2023 Premier Intermediate hurling

I fancy
Castlelyons, Ballincollig
Carrigaline, Valley
Ballinhassig, Castlelmartyr
But group c is very tough to call with kilworth and the hill both could cause upsets

Are Dungourney good? I think they will find it very hard to compete at this level
Decent I'd say. With Leahy they have a serious fwd to have at this level, I wouldn't see them winning a county or possibly even making a semi but I'd fancy them to come out of group
That group is hard enough to predict. I wouldn't even be certain of Castlelyons coming out, they're after a long few years, remains to be seen if they'll have the hunger to go again

Decent I'd say. With Leahy they have a serious fwd to have at this level, I wouldn't see them winning a county or possibly even making a semi but I'd fancy them to come out of group
That group is hard enough to predict. I wouldn't even be certain of Castlelyons coming out, they're after a long few years, remains to be seen if they'll have the hunger to go again
Yah Castlelyons will struggle to get promoted to senior but still fancy them to get out of the group. Ballincollig getting stronger year by year, Castlemartyr and Ballinhassig will be in contention even kilworth could be dark horses.

Who would ye have as county champions at this stage, very early in the year but I’d have to sway to Ballinhassig, some very good hurlers they have and not just a team a panel. Dungourney could be dark horses with a great start to the year, beating Castlemartyr although both missing a few players. Very young team they have and could take a bit of stopping if they get their tails up.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cork Pride Parade
Grand Parade, Cork

4th Aug 2024 @ 2:00 pm
More info..

James Ahern

Arty's Bar, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼