2023 Premier Intermediate hurling

AFAIK the game could be going to St Senan's, their footballing neighbours. Crotta would be hurling only and wouldn't have a stand so Munster wouldn't approve the game there. There's a Co. JFC Final on in Tralee. Otherwise it would be John Mitchells on the outskirts of Tralee. Poor pitch. Or else Crokes in Killarney

EDIT: Actually, I think their neighbours Lixnaw have a stand so they could go there too

AFAIK the game could be going to St Senan's, their footballing neighbours. Crotta would be hurling only and wouldn't have a stand so Munster wouldn't approve the game there. There's a Co. JFC Final on in Tralee. Otherwise it would be John Mitchells on the outskirts of Tralee. Poor pitch. Or else Crokes in Killarney

EDIT: Actually, I think their neighbours Lixnaw have a stand so they could go there too
They used Ballyagran in Limerick today.

Think kilmoyley might have a stand. But not sure if it's a seating one, might be a standing area only

Think kilmoyley might have a stand. But not sure if it's a seating one, might be a standing area only
Stand only. Ballyagran was used today cause Castletownroche pulled the plug and then Kilmallock pulled the plug...they ran out of places lol....Ferrybank had home advantage but had a wedding last week when it was due to be played I was told so it got moved to this weekend and they lost home advantage.

Buff Egan provided some footage of their game on the face of it they look to be a good team of hurlers
Won a lot at underage level and finally got that monkey off their back by winning their first Kerry SHC. 7 finals lost since '68 before that.

Castlelyons will go in as favourites but I've seen all of Crottas games this year and they have plenty of heart and some wonderful young hurlers, Rory Mahony at 7 and Jordon Conway at 15. Shane Nolan looked to have picked up a knock, and he'd be a massive loss, he's their talismatic forward and is reliable at frees.

Castlelyons 2-22 Crotta O’Neills 2-18

Castlelyons were down 2 goals at some points and pulled it back to win in extra time, play Corofin from Clare in the final.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Murry
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Nov 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼