2023 Premier Intermediate football

No, they shouldn't. CNM would beat all of Munster barring Fossa. Kerry shouldn't be allowed send the 9th best club into the Munster Intermediate.
People get too worked up about the Kerry sides every year, Cill na Martra would probably beat the champions of most counties besides Kerry.

Our hurling sides have already got the most Munster titles at Intermediate and Junior level by a long shot. The anomaly is generally just the Kerry sides at Intermediate and Junior being exceptionally strong.

Overall, it’s much more important to have competitive club championships within the county, instead of tailoring them to suit the the Kerry opposition in Munster.

Of all years it would be interesting to see Cill Na Marta against Fossa because last year Fossa ended up beating Kilmurry easily in the finish but it was a game for approx 40 minutes. I think that evening we would have felt the PIFC champions in Cork would beat the Kerry junior champions. So now we will really get to see that tested as it’s only a year later. Would be different if it was an established intermediate club in Kerry.

Milltown/Castlemaine would win that out yet anyway.

Of all years it would be interesting to see Cill Na Marta against Fossa because last year Fossa ended up beating Kilmurry easily in the finish but it was a game for approx 40 minutes. I think that evening we would have felt the PIFC champions in Cork would beat the Kerry junior champions. So now we will really get to see that tested as it’s only a year later. Would be different if it was an established intermediate club in Kerry.

Milltown/Castlemaine would win that out yet anyway.

Agree , I remember being in Mallow last year to watch that game and Fossa were about an ease above kilmurry. I was talking to a kanturk man afterwards and he was saying that kanturk and fossa would have been a more even game and maybe advantage kanturk. I’d give KNM a good 50/50 chance of beating that fossa team if they wet in semi final.

No, they shouldn't. CNM would beat all of Munster barring Fossa. Kerry shouldn't be allowed send the 9th best club into the Munster Intermediate.
It’s Cork that are unique.. Thd winners of Corks 3rd grade play the winners of the 2nd grade everywhere else, that’s the problem.
Winning Prem intermediate in Cork puts you at 26th place here!
You will be playing the 9th best Kerry team and/or similiar in many other counties
The winners of our 2nd grade should play the winners of the 2nd grade in every other county imo

Will it be cork venue if they meet ? Would be a huge crowd as Clifford has some following and I’d go local to watch him anytime as just a fantastic footballer

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

His Father's Voice

Coughlan's, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼