Junior A Hurling Championship 2024

Dromina with a few additions alright, but theit style of play is a tough, tough watch. They slow the game down at every opportunity, every puck out is belted as far as possible, and any free past their own 45 is an attempted shot at the posts. Their discipline also regularly lets them down. League final last year, which Clyda won, they resorted to all of the above.

Clyda with a disappointing year last year, for the second year in a row. No external coach this year. It will be interesting to see how they fare. After the last two years, potentially in the long grass.

I can’t see Kilshannig being as strong as previous years. Reen is over their footballers. I can‘t see him accommodating too much hurling. No point in lying, they are in the cusp of promotion to Senior A, I think hurling will be neglected.
ur right on drominas discipline but they have a fairly useful and youthful team this year and might suprise a few;they also have dan o connell in goal who has one of longest puck outs for a goalie ive seen,why wouldnt they long for frees if ur goalie can drive it lenght of field and whos fairly accurate

i think dripsey the real favourites for this comp. Bolstered by the ever hardy Kerrypike lads and I heard they’ve a few transfers of former Inniscarra underage players. ballinora very injury riddled this year so expect dripsey to take their title with ease. With imokilly and the city so weak I think theyd be a smart bet. What do ye reckon?

i think dripsey the real favourites for this comp. Bolstered by the ever hardy Kerrypike lads and I heard they’ve a few transfers of former Inniscarra underage players. ballinora very injury riddled this year so expect dripsey to take their title with ease. With imokilly and the city so weak I think theyd be a smart bet. What do ye reckon?
I persume you’re joking about the transfers from Inniscarra

I’ll have whatever you’re smoking 😂

dripsey are this years cloughduv!

In all honesty I think winner will come from Tracton, Newmarket, Balinora, Harbour Rovers, Carraig na bhfear or Kilshannig

this is the second time you have said kerrypike are playing with Dripsey !!! I can tell you that is false information . And their is no transfers either from inniscarra , stop posting bull

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Best Of Cork Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

25th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Local Groove Records

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼