Group 2:
Grenagh
Kilmichael
Ballincollig

Group 3:
Ballinora
Blarney
Donoughmore

Best two winners straight to semis, riveting group stage as always, Cloughduv’s second team have regraded down to Junior B with no one coming up (Inniscarra won the Junior B last season).
I thought Cloughduv’s 2nd team would be intermediate at this stage!

2024 Confined Junior B Hurling Championship

Group 1: Castletownroche, Ballyclough, Gleann na Laoi, Gabriel Rangers

Group 2: Doneraile , Buttevant , O Donovan Rossa, Rathpeacon

Group 3: Crosshaven, Lough Rovers, Uibh Laoire.

I think from a bookmaking point of view Ballinora would be considered favourites for the county purely because they are the most likely club to feature in the county stage. I know Grenagh and Dripsey have put up a bit of a fight in the past 2 years but they're the clear leaders in Muskerry.

Duhallow will be a shootout again between Dromtarriffe and Newmarket but I've heard Dromtarriffe will be losing a few key players to Australia.

Take your pick from Avondhu, Glanworth will be favourites again and justifiably so but there's not much between the chasing pack. One big team, potentially two could be eliminated from that Group 2

I think from a bookmaking point of view Ballinora would be considered favourites for the county purely because they are the most likely club to feature in the county stage. I know Grenagh and Dripsey have put up a bit of a fight in the past 2 years but they're the clear leaders in Muskerry.

Duhallow will be a shootout again between Dromtarriffe and Newmarket but I've heard Dromtarriffe will be losing a few key players to Australia.

Take your pick from Avondhu, Glanworth will be favourites again and justifiably so but there's not much between the chasing pack. One big team, potentially two could be eliminated from that Group 2
East Cork probably a 2 horse race between Cobh and Carrig na bhfear. Itas might have a kick in them but they’re an aging side with nothing coming through. Killeagh could be dark horses with 3 of last years Cork minors being added to the squad.

Ballinora should win it but are flakey young crop are good though. Dont see value in the point that they have it too easy in Muskerry though if that was the case they would be priming themselves fot the County i.e. Dublin in Leinster and Kilkenny back in the day.

And if they dont get out soon they will have the likes of Grenagh and Donaghmore chomping at the bit both with good teams coming through and both clubs would be known for having more bite than Ballinora.

And if they dont get out soon they will have the likes of Grenagh and Donaghmore chomping at the bit both with good teams coming through and both clubs would be known for having more bite than Ballinora.
When was the last time Donoughmore even contended, I'd say they are miles off the standard.
Grenagh have slipped a lot but are probably the only team capable of beating Ballinora unless blarney or Inniscarra get a run going

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

27th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Henry Glassie: Fieldwork (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼