Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

What happens in America will dictate how long this war continues. If support wanes a peace deal is sure to be sought in the background.
This conflict will only end through negotiations, anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded. Yesterday fascist Netanyahu whose gvt has killed dozens of Palestinians and is facing major public protests from the Israeli public was seen at no 10 Downing Street meeting and greeting PM Sunak. Red carpet was rolled out for him. Posters moan about Clare and Mick but they are both one of a few politicians that attack Israeli war crimes.

Excellent Post Doc.

And Putin made his intentions very clear in 2007.

It's doesn't look as if Kingsilkbeard is a bot or farm troll so he's either an imbecile or a low grade troll (probably a bit of both)

However life is far too short to entertain or debate with these types of individual. We somehow managed to elect two low lives - Wallace & Daly to the EP and we can see the reputational damage they are causing to our country.

However most sensible people understand that Putin Apologists are horrible individuals without moral compass - You cannot change that level of stupidity and ignorance so it's best to ignore them.
At least i stand on rock solid principles, opposed Iraq war, opposed the war in Libya, opposed the war in Syria, opposed the killing of Palestinians and war in Yemen and yes even opposed the Ukrainian war. The US backed west has never seen a war it hasn't liked.

At least i stand on rock solid principles, opposed Iraq war, opposed the war in Libya, opposed the war in Syria, opposed the killing of Palestinians and war in Yemen and yes even opposed the Ukrainian war. The US backed west has never seen a war it hasn't liked.
Listen Kingy, If you don't like my principles, I have others.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼