Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

The usual scumbags defending and attempting to justify the murder of a woman in front of her 9 year old son.

A disgusting bunch.

The usual FFG scumbags defending and attempting to justify the killing of unarmed men in front of their wives. In fact there was even a case of the Good "Old" IRA shooting dead a pregnant woman who lay across her husband to defend him. They also shot dead her husband of course.

Anything to say about the chasing down of children less than 10 miles from this city, who were playing soccer, cornering them, executing them, and hiding their bodies in shallow graves? Or would you rather just point at the "murder of a woman in front of her 9 year old son" and continue to studiously avoid addressing the wanton killing of a number of children, and women?

Quick, run away again and shout "whataboutery" over your shoulder you hypocrite.

The usual FFG scumbags defending and attempting to justify the killing of unarmed men in front of their wives. In fact there was even a case of the Good "Old" IRA shooting dead a pregnant woman who lay across her husband to defend him. They also shot dead her husband of course.

Anything to say about the chasing down of children less than 10 miles from this city, who were playing soccer, cornering them, executing them, and hiding their bodies in shallow graves? Or would you rather just point at the "murder of a woman in front of her 9 year old son" and continue to studiously avoid addressing the wanton killing of a number of children, and women?

Quick, run away again and shout "whataboutery" over your shoulder you hypocrite.
Stop pretending to remotely care about the murder of innocent little children as you yourself when asked claimed that the I.R.A.'s slaughter of children was merely "regrettable" to achieve your United Ireland.

Your tactic of "Terrible things were done 100 years ago so what the P.I.R.A. did was just fine" is very weak and morally reprehensible.

You are wedded and obsessed with extreme violence about 250+ miles away from any conflict on this island while knowing in detail everything about any obscure I.R.A. skirmish or gathering down a remote boreen in Tipperary.

Stop pretending to remotely care about the murder of innocent little children as you yourself when asked claimed that the I.R.A.'s slaughter of children was merely "regrettable" to achieve your United Ireland.

Your tactic of "Terrible things were done 100 years ago so what the P.I.R.A. did was just fine" is very weak and morally reprehensible.

You are wedded and obsessed with extreme violence about 250+ miles away from any conflict on this island while knowing in detail everything about any obscure I.R.A. skirmish or gathering down a remote boreen in Tipperary.

That's the tactic of those who'll be down in large numbers to listen to the Taoiseach and Tainiste praise and commemorate Michael Collins next week. Now there was a man who ordered the killing of scores of men and women. Will you be turning up to Beal na Blath to tell Micheal and Leo that they are "very weak and morally reprehensible" Stacey?

I'm not the one who keeps quoting extreme violence about 250+ miles away dear - that's you and Zero who keep referring to the Provos. Check back your posts.

It clearly annoys you that I'm able to quote various historical episodes from the 20th Century Irish Republican struggle to expose your utter hypocrisy, where you are supremely critical of some episodes, but very accepting of others. Unlike Zero and many others here who presume to lecture me on Irish Republican History of the 20th Century, I actually know what I'm talking about - and you can't land a glove. :cool:

Poor Zero - he decries Irish Republican killings of 50 years ago because he wants to use it as a stick to beat Sinn Fein with. But at the same time he wants to excuse Irish Republican killings of 100 years ago because the perpetrators of those were linked to Fine Gael or Fianna Fail.

And when his uber-hypocrisy is pointed out his only "defense" is to shout Whataboutery.

He is unable/unwilling to discuss the actual points.

Whats your point m8?

Other than you can't bring yourself to say that burning Yvonne Dunlop to death in front of her 9 yeat old son was a deplorable act?

Anyone with an ounce of decency would do so without hesitation.

You just ramaysh on about stuff from a century ago than respond to what is being spoken about.

Namely Francie Molloy a Sinn Fein MP celebrating the death of Murderer Thomas McElwee .

Whatabout to your hearts content. Its all you bring to the table

You are wedded and obsessed with extreme violence about 1
conflict on this island while knowing in detail everything about any obscure I.R.A. skirmish or gathering down a remote boreen in Tipperary.

Just another cultist parroting the lines of his party and their never ending celebration of murder.

Whats your point m8?

Other than you can't bring yourself to say that burning Yvonne Dunlop to death in front of her 9 yeat old son was a deplorable act?

Anyone with an ounce of decency would do so without hesitation.

You just ramaysh on about stuff from a century ago than respond to what is being spoken about.

Namely Francie Molloy a Sinn Fein MP celebrating the death of Murderer Thomas McElwee .

Whatabout to your hearts content. Its all you bring to the table

Just another cultist parroting the lines of his party and their never ending celebration of murder.

You're wrong yet again. What was being spoken about was Irish Republican violence. You only wanted to talk about some of it whereas I wanted to talk about all of it. And of course the (accidental but reckless) burning to death of a woman in front of her child was deplorable, but the deliberate shooting of unarmed children and women, in at least one case obviously pregnant, was every bit as deplorable if not indeed moreso.

But you couldn't give a tuppeny f**k about victims other than what political capital is to be had from it - so you only want to talk about the political violence of the Provos and use it as a stick to beat Sinn Féin, while at the same time you perform mental gymnastics to avoid at all costs speaking of the War of Independence and the deplorable events that happened during it.

And heaven forfend anybody then point to the fact that Fianna Fail's founders weren't happy with a widely voted for and accepted Free State they decided to take up arms to fight it and it ended up with brother against brother and hundreds more Irishmen being killed, including women and children by the way.
And there were some absolutely barbaric things done in the Civil War that even the brits wouldn't have tried in the War of Independence. Can you imagine the brits strapping prisoners around a mine and exploding it blowing the bodies of said prisoners to smithereens? They didn't do that.

So spare us your hypocrisy that you're against violent Irish Republicanism of the 20th Century and the death of innocent civilians, when it's very clear from your repeated failure to criticise FF and/or FG for the very thing you repeatedly point at SF for, that you're only against some of it!

While the PROC historians debate the ethics of the IRA campaign during the troubles which was a sectarian civil war meanwhile in the present day Sinn Féin will continue to do well in the polls for talking about the health and housing crisis.

You're wrong yet again. What was being spoken about was Irish Republican violence. You only wanted to talk about some of it whereas I wanted to talk about all of it. And of course the (accidental but reckless) burning to death of a woman in front of her child was deplorable, but the deliberate shooting of unarmed children and women, in at least one case obviously pregnant, was every bit as deplorable if not indeed moreso.

But you couldn't give a tuppeny f**k about victims other than what political capital is to be had from it - so you only want to talk about the political violence of the Provos and use it as a stick to beat Sinn Féin, while at the same time you perform mental gymnastics to avoid at all costs speaking of the War of Independence and the deplorable events that happened during it.

And heaven forfend anybody then point to the fact that Fianna Fail's founders weren't happy with a widely voted for and accepted Free State they decided to take up arms to fight it and it ended up with brother against brother and hundreds more Irishmen being killed, including women and children by the way.
And there were some absolutely barbaric things done in the Civil War that even the brits wouldn't have tried in the War of Independence. Can you imagine the brits strapping prisoners around a mine and exploding it blowing the bodies of said prisoners to smithereens? They didn't do that.

So spare us your hypocrisy that you're against violent Irish Republicanism of the 20th Century and the death of innocent civilians, when it's very clear from your repeated failure to criticise FF and/or FG for the very thing you repeatedly point at SF for, that you're only against some of it!
^

Tl;dr
Lol if you think Im reading that pile of scutter you've another thing coming.

Let me make it easy for you

Repeat after me:

Burning....
Yvonne....
Dunlop.....
To.....
Death.....
Was.....
An....
Unforgivable.....
Act.....
Of......
Savagery.....

Now , doesn't that feel better.

Accidental??

How do you arrive at that conclusion?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

20th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼