Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Any government in power longer than two terms becomes complacent and stale.

We are in the opening stages of a deep recession. Who over takes power next is not going to be a popular government.
The other way of looking at it is the next government if there is a change can say they inherited a mess and
the ongoing recession means they have to delay many promises,

The other way of looking at it is the next government if there is a change can say they inherited a mess and
the ongoing recession means they have to delay many promises,
Ireland is expected to dodge the worst of the recession with growth above 4% over the next 2 years and there should be cash there to do things and the current Govt. will spend it you would think.

Get S.F. into power as quickly as possible as their populist rhetoric will quickly meet reality and they can cock up like all the others.

2022 monthly take home after tax salary. Ireland 4th highest in the EU in 2022.

1660046429492.png

Your murdering thugs that you celebrate and glorify on a daily basis have stopped Ireland being United years ago as the amount of hatred and rancor in both communities and endless tribal bitterness over recent bloodshed with your ongoing "whataboutery" about 1798,1916 or yesterday.

Youi cannot unite a country if you do not unite the people and that will never happen for at least 50+ years if at all until the likes of the hardliners and apologists for murder and rape like yourself shuffle off this mortal coil and a much younger generation who could not care less about all the random massacres and deaths going back centuries that you wallow in can take over and concentrate on social issues and climate etc to build sustainable communities instead of celebrating bloodthirsty savages.

Enjoy waffling on about the past few hundred years but you are not even the present never mind any future.

I'm not waffling on about the past few hundred years Stacey, I'm referring to the very topical 100 years on from Michael Collins who is going to be feted by the establishment next week.

The "murdering thugs" that you and the establishment here celebrate and glorify on a daily basis led to Ireland being partitioned in the first place.

There was Home Rule on the statute books for the entire 32 County Ireland. Do you think the IRA and Sinn Féin of 1916 and the subsequent years were right to kill all of those men, women, and children only to end up with Dominion Status for a mere 26 Counties instead?

Stacey?

Ireland is expected to dodge the worst of the recession with growth above 4% over the next 2 years and there should be cash there to do things and the current Govt. will spend it you would think.

Get S.F. into power as quickly as possible as their populist rhetoric will quickly meet reality and they can cock up like all the others.

2022 monthly take home after tax salary. Ireland 4th highest in the EU in 2022.

View attachment 13990

Have you the corresponding figures for cost of living Stacey?

I'm not waffling on about the past few hundred years Stacey, I'm referring to the very topical 100 years on from Michael Collins who is going to be feted by the establishment next week.

The "murdering thugs" that you and the establishment here celebrate and glorify on a daily basis led to Ireland being partitioned in the first place.

There was Home Rule on the statute books for the entire 32 County Ireland. Do you think the IRA and Sinn Féin of 1916 and the subsequent years were right to kill all of those men, women, and children only to end up with Dominion Status for a mere 26 Counties instead?

Stacey?

Whatabout, wha...

You're truly pathetic.

Stacey?
That is all you do Volunteer "We simply had to kill people" Sound_y.

Nationalism is a dead creed, we'll be needing closer cooperation with the UK going forward as we battle the dire threats that climate change poses.

We have the RAF protecting our airspace as it is.

True for all the nationalist chest thumping we cant even protect our borders.

Ireland owes a very tangible debt to the British armed forces. Keeping Russians from the door.

'Pick me, pick me'.

WHATABOUT, WHATABOUT!!!

Repeat forever...

Poor Zero - he decries Irish Republican killings of 50 years ago because he wants to use it as a stick to beat Sinn Fein with. But at the same time he wants to excuse Irish Republican killings of 100 years ago because the perpetrators of those were linked to Fine Gael or Fianna Fail.

And when his uber-hypocrisy is pointed out his only "defense" is to shout Whataboutery.

He is unable/unwilling to discuss the actual points.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Blades
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

7th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Sprints

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼