Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Before my time. It has no bearing as to my ability to put a roof over my head and food on the table. I look at what’s in front of me. Not backwards. If you keep looking backwards you’ll eventually clobber into a wall.

I look at what’s in front of me. Not backwards. If you keep looking backwards you’ll eventually clobber into a wall.

iu

The same that were necessarily killed (200000) by the British empire between 1649 and 1653.

:lol!:

I'm not a shinner. Never said I was. I'm a taxpaying citizen who demands delivery for it people from its government. FFG have proved they are not equipped to govern everyone fairly. I will vote for who best delivers. I'm allowed defend anyone's political vision as I see fit and call it out when it falls flat on its face.
SF have never delivered anything, the idea that they're the answer to what's wrong with this country is fanciful, don't get me wrong btw, I think we need to see the back of FG in government ASAP.

SF have never delivered anything, the idea that they're the answer to what's wrong with this country is fanciful, don't get me wrong btw, I think we need to see the back of FG in government ASAP.

Any government in power longer than two terms becomes complacent and stale.

We are in the opening stages of a deep recession. Who over takes power next is not going to be a popular government.

Your murdering thugs that you celebrate and glorify on a daily basis have stopped Ireland being United years ago as the amount of hatred and rancor in both communities and endless tribal bitterness over recent bloodshed with your ongoing "whataboutery" about 1798,1916 or yesterday.

Youi cannot unite a country if you do not unite the people and that will never happen for at least 50+ years if at all until the likes of the hardliners and apologists for murder and rape like yourself shuffle off this mortal coil and a much younger generation who could not care less about all the random massacres and deaths going back centuries that you wallow in can take over and concentrate on social issues and climate etc to build sustainable communities instead of celebrating bloodthirsty savages.

Enjoy waffling on about the past few hundred years but you are not even the present never mind any future.

Nationalism is a dead creed, we'll be needing closer cooperation with the UK going forward as we battle the dire threats that climate change poses.

We have the RAF protecting our airspace as it is.

Any government in power longer than two terms becomes complacent and stale.

We are in the opening stages of a deep recession. Who over takes power next is not going to be a popular government.

The sight of FG politicians who own shares in Glanbia lobbying for the lowest possible emissions reductions targets for agriculture tells us all we need to know about FG and their integrity, for all their woke guff they're no better than FF under Bertie.

The sight of FG politicians who own shares in Glanbia lobbying for the lowest possible emissions reductions targets for agriculture tells us all we need to know about FG and their integrity, for all their woke guff they're no better than FF under Bertie.

I presume in the Halftime switchover Fine Gael will get the bum portfolios of Housing and Health.

FF will get Finance and Justice.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Living Images (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

19th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼