Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

That's the tactic of those who'll be down in large numbers to listen to the Taoiseach and Tainiste praise and commemorate Michael Collins next week. Now there was a man who ordered the killing of scores of men and women. Will you be turning up to Beal na Blath to tell Micheal and Leo that they are "very weak and morally reprehensible" Stacey?

I'm not the one who keeps quoting extreme violence about 250+ miles away dear - that's you and Zero who keep referring to the Provos. Check back your posts.

It clearly annoys you that I'm able to quote various historical episodes from the 20th Century Irish Republican struggle to expose your utter hypocrisy, where you are supremely critical of some episodes, but very accepting of others. Unlike Zero and many others here who presume to lecture me on Irish Republican History of the 20th Century, I actually know what I'm talking about - and you can't land a glove. :cool:

It clearly annoys you that I'm able to quote various historical episodes from the 20th Century Irish Republican struggle to expose your utter hypocrisy, where you are supremely critical of some episodes, but very accepting of others. Unlike Zero and many others here who presume to lecture me on Irish Republican History of the 20th Century, I actually know what I'm talking about - and you can't land a glove. :cool:
That is exactly what i am saying.You are addicted to the glorification of violence for political ends that failed and mayhem worship and you are not the future.

Thank you.

You're wrong yet again. What was being spoken about was Irish Republican violence. You only wanted to talk about some of it whereas I wanted to talk about all of it. And of course the (accidental but reckless) burning to death of a woman in front of her child was deplorable, but the deliberate shooting of unarmed children and women, in at least one case obviously pregnant, was every bit as deplorable if not indeed moreso.

But you couldn't give a tuppeny f**k about victims other than what political capital is to be had from it - so you only want to talk about the political violence of the Provos and use it as a stick to beat Sinn FĂ©in, while at the same time you perform mental gymnastics to avoid at all costs speaking of the War of Independence and the deplorable events that happened during it.

And heaven forfend anybody then point to the fact that Fianna Fail's founders weren't happy with a widely voted for and accepted Free State they decided to take up arms to fight it and it ended up with brother against brother and hundreds more Irishmen being killed, including women and children by the way.
And there were some absolutely barbaric things done in the Civil War that even the brits wouldn't have tried in the War of Independence. Can you imagine the brits strapping prisoners around a mine and exploding it blowing the bodies of said prisoners to smithereens? They didn't do that.

So spare us your hypocrisy that you're against violent Irish Republicanism of the 20th Century and the death of innocent civilians, when it's very clear from your repeated failure to criticise FF and/or FG for the very thing you repeatedly point at SF for, that you're only against some of it!
Whats that about Fianna Fail Scuman ?

It was not that long ago when you were a member of that party.

Does that mean so when you get tired of being a member of SF/IRA that you will be saying likewise or actually worse about them ?

You poor poor pity. You seem to think that those who set up the Provos in 1969 were a complete and separate entity to the IRA that fought in the Civil War; that killed the Minister of Justice in 1928 and supported Fianna Fail in a General Election in the early 1930s; that had a bombing campaign in britain in the late 1930s sending the likes of a 16 year old over to bomb Liverpool; that had the Border Campaign from the late 1950s into the 1960s. It was from these same people the Provos were set up because they'd fallen out with the Dublin based leadership who had become too focused on politics and had little interest in defending beleagured northern nationalists who were being petrol bombed and shot out of their homes in the north. THAT is what brought about the split into the Provos and the Officials. You in your ignorance seem to think that the IRA were all sweetness and light between 1923 and 1969 and that the Provos were an organisation made up of totally different people starting Republican violence anew. They weren't.
You are some fucking tool.

Unfortunately not all of us that post in this site are employed by a local authority and have fuck all to do and all day to do it, so you can spend your " working hours " doing your duty for the SF/ IRA cause.

I specifically said I do not care about any other IRA before the PIRA were set up in 1969.

How many times would you like me to type that out until you grasp it ?

See you absolute idiot, all of those you refer to in your historic pre 1969 days are all dead and most of them going back 100 years.

My point is the terrorist scum organisation which you promote still has scum who were on active duty in an illegal terrorist organisation and they are still alive and are now major representatives, for your Scum up North.
We even have the daughter of a PIRA Quarter Master, who is now the pretend head of SF/ IRA up in the North.

Those involved in The Civil War in this Country are long dead, whereas your Scum are still alive and still pulling the strings.

SF/IRA = Scum

^

Tl;dr
Lol if you think Im reading that pile of scutter you've another thing coming.

Let me make it easy for you

Repeat after me:

Burning....
Yvonne....
Dunlop.....
To.....
Death.....
Was.....
An....
Unforgivable.....
Act.....
Of......
Savagery.....

Now , doesn't that feel better.

TLDR is your best riposte to a post where you've been shown up as a complete an utter hypocrite.

Instead of posting here today on various topics why don't you take your time and read the piece (which is much shorter than many pieces you've copy and pasted from other sources and dumped on this forum) and try to understand what you're being told. Then see if you have any intelligent reply to make.

If nothing else you might read the part of my post where I said "And of course the (accidental but reckless) burning to death of a woman in front of her child was deplorable"

but you didn't acknowledge having read that part because then you'd have had to acknowledge having read "but the deliberate shooting of unarmed children and women, in at least one case obviously pregnant, was every bit as deplorable if not indeed moreso."

You like to give your one-eyed view of history where you cherry-pick (yes you are that bloody minded) incidents from the 20th Century which show the violent Irish Republicans associated with Sinn Fein to have been brutally lethal. But you glibly ignore the very many incidents from the 20th Century which show the violent Irish Republicans associated with Fianna Fail, and Fine Gael, to have been every bit as brutally lethal.

And all for what? It's clear that you don't care about the plight of the victims involved, unless their plight can cast a shadow on Sinn Féin. If it casts a shadow on Fianna Fáil and/or Fine Gael you don't want to hear it and pretend not to have read about it.

Big commemoration of Michael Collins coming up next Sunday week. An entire copy of Ireland's Own devoted to MC "The Lost Leader". RTE will be running various programs on Collins. 22nd of August is the 100th Anniversary of when he was shot dead by guys who were subsequently involved with Fianna Fail. But Collins was ruthless and his men were at times brutally lethal.

Accidental??

How do you arrive at that conclusion?
Accidental but Reckless is what I said. The aim was not to kill the victim but to burn the business. It recklessly endangered her life and tragically she was killed but if the intent had been to kill her, as was suggested, then it wouldn't have been an incendiary device used imho. There were many other businesses burnt by such incendiary devices without loss of life leading one to conclude that killing wasn't the aim. But it certainly was reckless and unfortunately the lady was killed, and in a particularly horrible way.

That is exactly what i am saying.You are addicted to the glorification of violence for political ends that failed and mayhem worship and you are not the future.

Thank you.

I'm not at all addicted to the glorification of violence for political ends - I'm against all imperialist violence for political ends that we've seen from various countries over the years. Russia for instance is very wrong in what it's doing.

What I am in favour of though is the right of people to fight against imperialist forces when they've invaded. So the Ukrainians imho have every right to defend themselves against foreign imperial aggression (in this case Russia), just as the Irish had to defend themselves with arms against the armed british imperialists. Just as the Belgians had a right to fight against the invading Germans, and the Congolese had to fight against the invading Belgians etc etc

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼