Wuhan Wheeze

All that proves is that you don't understand how vaccines work
Neither do you. All you know is what you’ve either read or been told but in the of the day you know very little and what you do know, what you think is your superior knowledge is easily attainable by anyone whose read and memorised the same amount and type of knowledge on the subject.

You’re a solicitor not a virologist.

You’re as lay as anyone else here.

Taking you word is no different than taking a taxi drivers word or a hairdressers when it comes to this.

The speed limit is the same in your lane as it is in everyone’s else’s. Stay in it .

Neither do you. All you know is what you’ve either read or been told but in the of the day you know very little and what you do know, what you think is your superior knowledge is easily attainable by anyone whose read and memorised the same amount and type of knowledge on the subject.

Taking you word is no different than taking a taxi drivers word or a hairdressers when it comes to this.

The speed limit is the same in your lane as it is in everyone’s else’s. Stay in it .
What a clatter 😂👏

You have no idea what I know.

I also didn't ask him to take my word on anything.

@orelko

“Unvaccinated by choice” now features in almost every ICU referral conversation this week in the Irish hospital system.

How sad for their families and the unnecessary and avoidable strain that they are putting on the entire health service and society.

I hope these idiots recover and get back to doing their vaccine "research"

How can anyone take these daily figures seriously has me puzzled.

Our tree hugging Green Party leader gets a test a proves positive during the week.
Then gets a second and its negative.

One of today's Ireland rugby squad got a positive result yesterday.
Then gets a second and its negative.

Wakey wakey people.

The hospital numbers are where this is at

There is definitely something in this and it could be driving the numbers. Since the rogger lad was tested twice and absolved, I've heard this multiple times from people and it is making people question the efficacy of the "gold standard" PCR test. Even though I'm sure the PCR test was paid for by the IRFU, it's very frustrating if you have to isolate, especially now that if one person in a house gets it, everyone has to isolate for 5 days minimum.

Deaths, hospital and ICU numbers are a true reflection of how the pandemic is going. I feel sorry for those effected by the restrictions reintroduced yesterday. One minister described the restriction on nightclubs as "a curfew, not a closure". Using such blatant see-through spin like that doesn't help public buy-in.

@orelko

“Unvaccinated by choice” now features in almost every ICU referral conversation this week in the Irish hospital system.

How sad for their families and the unnecessary and avoidable strain that they are putting on the entire health service and society.

I hope these idiots recover and get back to doing their vaccine "research"
In all honesty I think that if there is pressure for ICU beds, that those who have been vaccinated should get prioritised over the head bangers.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼