Wuhan Wheeze

Oh fuck off now, really?
Yes really. Facts don't cease to be Facts because you don't like them.
Well, your source should be your GP, they always tell you they don't know which strain will hit, they predict, you are obviously not talking to your GP about those things?

Did you also say that isolation brings other issues?
That isn't what GPs say, at all. They say it isn't a guarantee, but that's a different thing.

Isolation isn't good for people, I assume you are aware of that.
Well you are putting elderly at risk because you allow super spreaders to engage with elderly during flu/Covid season
They engage safely. Nothing apart from isolation is 100% safe.

Multiquote is your friend...

Yes really. Facts don't cease to be Facts because you don't like them.

That isn't what GPs say, at all. They say it isn't a guarantee, but that's a different thing.

Isolation isn't good for people, I assume you are aware of that.

They engage safely. Nothing apart from isolation is 100% safe.

Multiquote is your friend...

So you are telling me that my father would die at age of 48 from flu if he didn't have a cancer? Fuck off and mask your kids before they kill your mother.

You are OK with isolation and all Covid shite, not me, you were proudly saying here that you restricted your children in seeing you parents, some solicitor you are, you are going to spin it the way you want!

What does it mean safely? Is your mother giving a kiss to your kids on the way out?

So you are telling me that my father would die at age of 48 from flu if he didn't have a cancer? Fuck off and mask your kids before they kill your mother.

You are OK with isolation and all Covid shite, not me, you were proudly saying here that you restricted your children in seeing you parents, some solicitor you are, you are going to spin it the way you want!

What does it mean safely? Is your mother giving a kiss to your kids on the way out?
Yes, he could have died of flu at 48.

I obeyed the covid guidelines in relation to mixing, as did my mother. I have no idea how or why you are trying to connect that to my profession.

You're trying so hard to insult me that you've lost all sense of reason. 😉 It isn't insulting though, it's just pathetic

Yes, he could have died of flu at 48.

I obeyed the covid guidelines in relation to mixing, as did my mother. I have no idea how or why you are trying to connect that to my profession.

You're trying so hard to insult me that you've lost all sense of reason. 😉 It isn't insulting though, it's just pathetic
No he could have not, he was extremely healthy before he got cancer, he would never ever die from flu at 48 years of age, stop insulting our common sense please!

You obeyed my arse, you are putting your mother in extreme danger by letting super spreaders being with her without masks during respiratory illnesses season

No he could have not, he was extremely healthy before he got cancer, he would never ever die from flu at 48 years of age, stop insulting our common sense please!

You obeyed my arse, you are putting your mother in extreme danger by letting super spreaders being with her without masks during respiratory illnesses season
"Rarely, the flu can be severe — and even deadly — for young, otherwise healthy people."

Do you need me to posts another 20 links to stories of young healthy people who died of flu? Cos I can, but it would be a waste of both our time.

In the last 24 hours you have had to resort to making snide comments about my mother, my husband and my kids. All you are proving is that you can't actually argue anything on its merits.

I think that the conspiracy involved is that if covid was on the death cert , no matter where, it was added to covid death numbers.
Would there be any figures of people who die with pneumonia per year as I've heard most dying people contract it shortly before death ,it must be extremely high.
Are you referring to the organized massive worldwide conspiracy involving hundreds of thousands of people perpetrated in order to confuse you and BlarneyMan?

"Rarely, the flu can be severe — and even deadly — for young, otherwise healthy people."

Do you need me to posts another 20 links to stories of young healthy people who died of flu? Cos I can, but it would be a waste of both our time.

In the last 24 hours you have had to resort to making snide comments about my mother, my husband and my kids. All you are proving is that you can't actually argue anything on its merits.
And after all this links you are Ok to allow super spreaders to socialize with your mother who is obviously much older then people on the links? You are one very irresponsible daughter….

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Ultan Conlon
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

19th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Autumn Fest On Douglas Street

Coughlan's, Today @ 12pm

More events ▼