Wuhan Wheeze

Ah. You’re an old “would have died soon of something else anyway” type of pandemic denier.
I'm not pandemic denier.... Pandemic was real, people were dying... People are dying every day, maybe I die tonight, who knows...

I have a problem with everything else around it, I put a number of links with what I have a problem with, but you haven't quoted one......

He contracted flu in the hospital and died 5 days later, if he didn't contracted flu, he would probably live another few months, same as loads of Covid deaths.

You still haven't answered my question though.....
People who died of covid had it listed on their death cert. If they had other conditions those were also listed. It isn't some covid conspiracy.

You want to know if my kids are masked?

There is no mask mandate, or even suggestion to mask, at the moment and both my children and my mother have had the flu vaccine...

I think that the conspiracy involved is that if covid was on the death cert , no matter where, it was added to covid death numbers.
Would there be any figures of people who die with pneumonia per year as I've heard most dying people contract it shortly before death ,it must be extremely high.

People who died of covid had it listed on their death cert. If they had other conditions those were also listed. It isn't some covid conspiracy.

You want to know if my kids are masked?

There is no mask mandate, or even suggestion to mask, at the moment and both my children and my mother have had the flu vaccine...
But flu vaccine is not protecting your mother 100% as they don't have a clue which strain is going to hit and when. I feel you are being very irresponsible by allowing your children to hang out around elderly without the mask, they are super spreaders after all (y)

I think that the conspiracy involved is that if covid was on the death cert , no matter where, it was added to covid death numbers.
Would there be any figures of people who die with pneumonia per year as I've heard most dying people contract it shortly before death ,it must be extremely high.
100%, but no one gives a shit, even Matlock is not masking her kids around elderly

Well you can, because he was terminally ill and already went well above the odds for the type of leukemia he had.
Flu kills people, particularly old people and young people.

So you can argue that his immune system was weakened by the cancer, but you can't say that in the absence of cancer the flu wouldn't have killed him.

But flu vaccine is not protecting your mother 100% as they don't have a clue which strain is going to hit and when. I feel you are being very irresponsible by allowing your children to hang out around elderly without the mask, they are super spreaders after all (y)
Nothing apart from complete isolation will give 100% protection, and that would bring with it other issues.

Do you have a source for the 'they don't have a clue what strain will hit and when'?

I am being responsible by ensuring they are fully vaccinated and not bringing thrm near her when they are sick.

Finally, you don't actually believe that I'm being irresponsible and we both know that.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
An Spailpín Fánach, 28 South Main St., Cork

15th Aug 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Katie Boyle

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼