Wuhan Wheeze Bonus

And yet again you resort to insults.

Get a life man, go outside and take a walk. You are acting like someone off their game!

Id be worried about you if im honest thready.
Don't be worried about me at all, Unhappy Al, I wasn't the one triggered across five threads. To be honest, any one that threatens ro dox a poster on here because the were corrected on a thread is more of a worry, even unhinged. How is that crack team of yours that were going to hunt me down at your behest? Al the day dreamer
🤣🤣🤣

Don't be worried about me at all, Unhappy Al, I wasn't the one triggered across five threads. To be honest, any one that threatens ro dox a poster on here because the were corrected on a thread is more of a worry, even unhinged. How is that crack team of yours that were going to hunt me down at your behest? Al the day dreamer
🤣🤣🤣
Okay, here we are again.

Over and over.

You have MHI's mate. You should go see a doctor because you seem to be stuck in a time loop in your brain.

No one cares thready, especially me.

So you keep on repeating what you say, you look like a nutter.

Oi nutter, fuck off and leave me alone, And dont worry, im sure you will find someone else to pick on real fast because this is what you do. EVERYONE can see it.

You absolute loony.

Okay, here we are again.

Over and over.

You have MHI's mate. You should go see a doctor because you seem to be stuck in a time loop in your brain.

No one cares thready, especially me.

So you keep on repeating what you say, you look like a nutter.

Oi nutter, fuck off and leave me alone, And dont worry, im sure you will find someone else to pick on real fast because this is what you do. EVERYONE can see it.

You absolute loony.

Are you okay? You referenced me across five threads in one morning because you were triggered and with out any interaction from me, not to mention the two you bumped last week. So who is picking on who now? The difference being I am capable of handling myself on this forum without running off to my mates on a different website and trying to get some one doxxed.
You think I'm not going to throw your attempts to dox me because you I corrected you on a thread at you? You are clearly unhinged if you need to resort to that type of behaviour on a internet forum and the more people that know what you are capable, the better for all here.

Last edited:
Are you okay? You referenced me across five threads in one morning because you were triggered and with out any interaction from me, not to mention the two you bumped last week. So who is picking on who now? The difference being I am capable of handling myself on this forum without running off to my mates on a different website and trying to get some one doxxed.
You think I'm not going to throw your attempts to dox me because you I corrected you on a thread at you? You are clearly unhinged if you need to resort to that type of behaviour on a internet forum and the more people that know what you are capable, the better for all here.

One more time thready.

You were relentlessly insulting me, you are still doing it today.

Now, you sir are a fucking weirdo who thinks this is some kind of school yard. Im sorry bud but its not. You think you can insult and troll ANYONE you want.

Not me bucko.

I have called you out umpteen times now to sort this and STILL you wont answer.

You just rinse wash repeat. No one cares about your awfully sad tale, only you do.

You are a demented loser, prolly in a bedsit. You have NOTHING pal, only your little todger to play with nevermind your supposed steering wheel and treehouse building.

Final warning...... Any reference about me or drink in the future and I will report it. Because even after everything I still haven't hit that button but by christ im going to from now on.

So you carry on Mr Multi Alt, with your weird mindset. Ive real life to be getting on with. See I dont have time to sit here for 12 hours a day unlike you. Oops sorry, you had a break yesterday morning to go and pick up your child benefit, silly me forgetting that.

Have a super de dooper day you absolute loony.

And pm me if you change your mind.

Anytime.

One more time thready.

You were relentlessly insulting me, you are still doing it today.
You were insulting as well and didn't like it when you got it back. You think I was going to just let you at it and say nothing and let you try bully me?

Now, you sir are a fucking weirdo who thinks this is some kind of school yard. Im sorry bud but its not. You think you can insult and troll ANYONE you want.

Not me bucko.

I have called you out umpteen times now to sort this and STILL you wont answer.
You threatened to post my address on the forum, what part of that do you think is normal behaviour, are you actually demented? As because you got corrected when you were wrong.
Doxxing people on a forum like this is the lowest form of interneting and tells an awful lot about you.

You are a demented loser, prolly in a bedsit. You have NOTHING pal, only your little todger to play with nevermind your supposed steering wheel and treehouse building.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I have nothing and yet you are the one beside yourself over a PS5 steering wheel?
Give the internet a rest for a while as it clearly doesn't agree with you.
Final warning...... Any reference about me or drink in the future and I will report it.
Threatening me again? How did that work out for you the last time? I am entitled to comment on any thread on drink on this forum in exactly the same manner you are, you do not hold the monopoly on alcohol here.

And pm me if you change your mind.

Anytime.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Why would I pm you? Seriously grow up and head back to Liveleak, you will be at home there.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Stan Notte
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼